Grandson started H.S.yesterday

Well my grandson began in his new school yesterday. It is José Arizmeldi H.S. and he seemed to do okay.

He found a fellow student who speaks Eng. and he us helping him out. The kids are all different there and some are bilingual but not all.

We were told that the books would be in Spanish except for Eng. and that us okay.
He seems to like his teachers and hopefully will do good. I pray every night that he does succeed. He  is a smart kid and I don't see him not succeeding.

It seemed that the bilingual school in Aguadilla would've been great but there was no transportation if we didn't take him. So we are fine with our choice right in town.

Sounds good, Tonie! Hopefully it works out and he'll graduate next year!

Fantastic!  Best wishes on his success!

Thanks all.He seems to be adjusting , if only he begins to speak Spanish. He met a few fellow students who speak English and that is okay since they help him understand what the teachers say but he needs to speak and practice Spanish more.

So hopefully that will happen soon.

I wish your grandson well. I hope he is able to pull it off. Things may be a little frustrating at first but my guess is that at some point everything is going to "click" for him and everything will be alright. Just hang in there and don't give up.