Help needed - HAAD exam for CT Radiographers

Hello everyone,

I'm currently under the registration process to (hopefully) work in Abu Dhabi as a CT Radiographer. I was recently informed that i will have to take the HAAD Pearson Vue exam to go forward with my dream. Since i will have only one moth to get ready for it....I'm in PANIC!!!

I would really appreciate any kind of help about the contents of the exam and finding any study material that could help me get ready in such a short period!

thank you all!

Hi I am interested in a work position there as a CT. Is it worth it?

Hi ursula,
I can't really answer that at this moment. I'm still in Portugal, going to Abu Dhabi in 2 days...what i can say for now is that the project and the conditions they propose are very appealing from the point of view of a portuguese Radiographer. Why dont you get in touch with them and try to get some info?

Who or what recruiter did you use? But I want to get info from someone actually going through it

Hi there! how are you? I´m an Argentinian Radiologist Doctor planning to move and work in the Emirates, wanted to know if you had any luck in your MOH/HAAD test and if you can help a little bit with that as i´m planning to take by the end of this year.
Thank you very much in advance...

Kind regards