How many times can I renew a Vietnamese tourist visa?

Hi there. I sure I'm asking a question that's been answered a thousand times over, but I'm having trouble finding a clear answer. I'm moving to Vietnam from Thailand next year. I want to know how many times can I renew a Vietnamese tourist visa like the 90 day one I've seen online. I'm trying to work there and I realize a work permit would make this easier, but until I qualify I would like to make sure I'm not going to be turned away at the boarder for having done too many renewals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kwcarter wrote:

Hi there. I sure I'm asking a question that's been answered a thousand times over, but I'm having trouble finding a clear answer. I'm moving to Vietnam from Thailand next year. I want to know how many times can I renew a Vietnamese tourist visa like the 90 day one I've seen online. I'm trying to work there and I realize a work permit would make this easier, but until I qualify I would like to make sure I'm not going to be turned away at the boarder for having done too many renewals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are countless number of posts on this forum about this. You just need to read them.

Ok so you took the time to reply with a non-answer, but you didn't bother to just answer the question? Thanks for nothing.