Looking to buy used textile machines

Hey i m new in Expat.com any body here from textile sector in Vietnam? I am looking for some used textile machinery from any factory in Vietnam need some help

Hi,

What kind of machine do you need?

Specifically i need these looms:

SULZER TW11, PU or P7100
Sulzer F2001 or G6100 Rapier Looms
Hisaka Jet Dyeing Machines

but u tell me if there are any other too if you can, will have to check with the customers

I just give you a hand since I have experiences in  garments for years. I am not a seller here.

I just called someone for you. He wants to sell 2 second-hand machines: Mayer KS2, serie 63 and Mayer KS2, serie 74

Is it ok for you?

no i am not interested in these tell me if u have any of those i mentioned or any somet thema loom also

polanicorp wrote:

if u have any of those i mentioned or any somet thema loom also

Once again, I am sorry I don't have any things to sell for you.

Ok thans for your time

You will find 'previously used' machinery dealers in the Cho Lon area in Quan 5 and 10.

Use PanPages (VN search engine) to narrow your search.

Jaitch wrote:

You will find 'previously used' machinery dealers in the Cho Lon area in Quan 5 and 10.

Use PanPages (VN search engine) to narrow your search.

The machines he wants are big textile machines. cant be found in district 5. What part of district 10 do you mean?

Hi,

I think I can help.. My friend has some used textile machines. He also has some photos of the machines, I will send it to you for your reference in advance and advise which ones are the ones you are looking for.

My friend is working in textile industry..but he can not speak English..so I just help to contact :)

Please kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Thanx Jaitch, i will use panpages to search

vyfunny i had sent you an email please check

Polanicorp, I have not received your email yet. Please kindly send again.
Best regards,

@vyfunny
i got your email i think u got mine too :)

I don't know if you stay here. You can visit KORCHAM here, which is Korean chamber of commerce in Vietnam. There are many Korean textile factories and most of them are big in VN.

I am in pakistan right now

hi,
Maybe I can help you to find supplier of machine here in HCMC,VN  as I have a garment factory before and I know some suppliers.Give me the details by mail. See yeah!

You cannot do anything if only asking here.  How much  do you trust private e-mail?
If you want to do business with VN, come and see.

Hello,

I have used surplus industrial machinery.
We are consolidating and have: presses/cnc machines/bridgeports/saws/blades/wood working machinery.
Please give me a call at **

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you