Moving to Kuwait - best area to live

Hi folks

I will be moving from Canada to Kuwait in less than 2 months. I will be moving with my wife and two sons (8 years and 1 year).

We are trying to get our son admitted to American International School based on some recommendations.

I will be working in Shuaiba.

Can someone please guide me as to:

1. How is American International School?
2. Is there any other private school recommended?
3. Which is the best and quite area for westerners to live in close to beach, school, malls and shuaiba

Greatly appreciate any advise or suggestion.

Thanks
Sam

Hi....
  You can try to check in al-bayan bilingual schoo. Then if you need a nanny im welling to work with to your famil, im zyra  just contact me550906117

Hello Sam - don't know about the schools, many of them are closer to the City and Shuaiba is all the way down south. I guess you should look for a place somewhere in between. We just moved to Egaila which I can recommend, but you can also consider parts of Mangaf.

Hi Sam:

My husband & I are from the US.  We live in the Shaab area but it is a high rise.  We live across from the beach & the corniche club which is great for families.  We have a private pool as well & the building is primarily for westerners.  Many of the families here in our building have young children.  It's called the mermaid towers located on arabian gulf road.  Good luck with your move....

Thanks Shawn, Ribosom and Zyra for the feedback.

Hi , the traffic flow direction is from south to north in the early morning , it's highly recommended to find school in fahahel or mangaf and find some place to live in in the south next to the sea away from the traffic jam.
Good luck
Abdullah
Feel free to call for any asistance