Amazing Indonesia..

So far it's so amazing to be here in Indonesia..i have been to many places and i find them wonderful.

Thats great William. Indonesia does have the diversity of almost everything so you will never be bored. Where have you been in Indonesia?

I have been to Bali where in i really felt so great and amazed. I did learned and discovered a lot of things from there.
I have also been to Jogjakarta which is considered as the City of Arts in Indonesia. Some of the world heritage sites are also found in there like the "Borobudur Temple" and "Prambanan Temple" which were built during the 7th and 9th century if im not mistaken..
I also tried to go around the cities in Java island..and then to the places in Sulawesi island.
It was really great...

You should explore around Sulawesi there are many great places to visit and see. Keep enjoying it.

Yeah sure..thank you for the hint. Im still enjoying it here.

I've been here seven years, and still get amazed from time to time.
I've been incredulous more than once, and was absolutely astounded one day last year.
Indonesia is wonderful.

Hi

Have you try to explore Raja Ampat in Papua? Try to visit the web first then I believe you will find another amazing places in Indonesia

http://www.gorajaampat.com/

Hi William!
Have you visit Tana Toraja in Sulawesi? Nice place to see too :-)

And then, head East to Nusa Tenggara, most especially the island of Flores which is unquestionably one of the most beautiful islands on the planet.

Yeah, i have been there already. I agree, it's also nice in there. But the graveyards are quite scary..right?

Thank you so much for all your tips..i'll be heading to those places soon..

Yes, the grave yards are  quite scary, but that's the unique thing, nice to visit :-)

Supri wrote:

Yes, the grave yards are  quite scary, but that's the unique thing, nice to visit :-)

No rush to visit a graveyard, sooner or later one will be there permanent resident anyway  :gloria