Urgently need a maid

Am  a foreigner living in Jakarta Indonesia with my Indonesian wife . we urgently need a live in house maid . contact me if you are interested .

Talk to your security people - better than average chance they'll know someone suitable.

Geez Fred...here I was thinking that I'm the only early riser around here!   :D

Pagi!

I have been urgently needing a maid since March and have yet to find one reliable useful and so on. There are less people willing to do this now. So it has become harder to find good ones.

I am still looking through family, friends and employer but to no avail. But who knows maybe you will have more luck.

How much the salary? Is it include visa support? Lol.. Just joke... But nowadays its really hard to finding a good one. Because people not interested anymore for this kind of position. I can understand why, because of low salary and they think or people in general think this is less respect job. Just try to calling agent, somehow available.

Agents are a waste of time and money and offer no guarantee. You pay a fee a deposit and if the maid leaves you have to start all over again. Nope. Best find another way

lukereg wrote:

I have been urgently needing a maid since March and have yet to find one reliable useful and so on. There are less people willing to do this now. So it has become harder to find good ones.

I am still looking through family, friends and employer but to no avail. But who knows maybe you will have more luck.

Tell me about it.
We've had some good ones, and some terrible ones.
I caught one hitting her own child, and my daughter was complaining of pain - I suspect she was hitting her as well.
Another broke everything in sight, even one of my keyboards by washing it with soap and water.
Thick as two short planks.

We're after a live out part timer at the moment, but we won't be using an agency.

Well, I must be lucky then - I have a terrific one! Have employed her for over seven years part time as there really is not so much to do. But then again, I am not a Pasha and am able to relate to my Indonesian staff on a firm but understanding level.

write your contact number and what salary you ready to offer. i may be able to help

hany1111 wrote:

write your contact number and what salary you ready to offer. i may be able to help

Thanks for the offer, but I rarely use services from the internet, preferring to find someone ourselves, preferably very local.

We have another one now. Her aunt is a friend  of my mother in law and she lives around the corner so the housekeeper  is safe and has family close by. Hopefully she will stay and enjoy her time with us but housekeepers are fickle so you never know.
As Mas Fred has said local is better and word of mouth brings better normally.

Wish you luck

Hi..I'm looking for a live in maid probably someone who can cook with simple basic English. It's just my husband n me. Someone young n energetic from 25-35 would be ideal. I live in Karawachi. Please contact me if interested at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

yes i'm interesting, how to i contact you ?
thanks

yes i'm interesting.
my name suci, and im 44 years old, yes im interesting to work with you.
i have experiences works as domestic helper, 18 years in Singapore.
please contact me if you are interested
thank you

Hi Suci,

this thread is two years old ... could you please post your job request in the jobs in Indonesia section ?

Many thanks,

Julien

- thread closed as it is obsolete-

Closed