British expat?

Are there ANY British expats in Egypt on this Expat site??? All I seem to be getting are Egyptian men!.... Oh and 1 Egyptian woman.. Who offered to be my friend and help me... Only when I made enquiries did she tell me she was charging me a fee for her " help " .. Needless to say the chat stopped when I said I didn't need her help and I wouldn't be paying her a fee. I am married to an Egyptian I know there are good Egyptian men but these men are fuelling the stereotype of the Egyptian man..

I didn't know there was a stereotype of the Egyptian man.

Pray tell.

By the way - if you get PM that bug you, report them and the members concerned will be looked at.

Oh I do but they all start of nice .... Except this last 2.... Hello.... Wen I explained I married he asked if I got any English girls For him THEN asked for my Fb... 2nd one just came straight in with Fb? Viber? Whatsapp? Etc.... And the stereotype is Egyptian man wanting English wife n visa ... Wife being the means of getting a visa... His is well thought of/stereotype due to many bad experiences from women  here in UK unfortunately

99.9% right but how can we know the good from the bad ?

I just say hello and wait most times or I give them a standard " I married .... Here to talk to expats blah .. Blah "

Minnie88 wrote:

99.9% right but how can we know the good from the bad ?

Unfortunately you initially do not know the good from the bad. The best approach is from sunrise70.

A brief noncommittal answer and then see what reply you get. If not happy with the reply them hit the report button, give as reason for reporting the post and then block the person from you PM system.

The administrators will look into it and may well ban the person from the forum. But you need to report any such unsavory posts.

search in facebook for : expats in rehab city, expats in madinaty, real expat women, expats in cairo.. etc. you will find the expat type which you are searching for.

I don't think you are balanced since i said I was helping you for free when you asked for a JOB i said you would be asking for commission YOU would not me . But it seems you have had  some bad Egyptian experience and upon it you have judged the rest of (  EGYPT )  which is ridiculous. Anyhow I did not stop my chat and all I did was for friendship but I really don't think I want to be friends with a racist or some sick mind so take care because Egypt only respects people who Respect Egyptians. Please take me off your list because It would be my pleasure not to know you since you are talking behind my back while all i did was try to help.

The " one Egyptian woman "  and  I am  a young female not yet a Woman

take care Madam sunrise70

I think that mental illness

hahahaha, so funny post but true :)

hey sunrise
Im living here in Egypt but am an expat from Yorkshire 

Welcome to Egypt  :)

Try
fb
expat women in cairo
expat women in egypt
caca - cairos always craxy anyway
non-egyptian married to egyptian men

Hi..Tracy here..British ex pat in Cairo..pleased to meet you dear.

:) Hi I am from Luton in England coming to work in Alexandria. I hope I can make friends from all over the world and fi d some good networking events in the area. Any ideas?

Hi there.

I am British in Cairo, but have an Irish friend living and working in Alex. I can ask her if she would agree to giving you her facebook to chat