Is there any way that i would not be offloaded in immigration of phil?

I am planning to go to dubai either january or february of 2015 and i'm afraid that philippine immigration might offload me, i will be getting a visit visa to go there and as pf 2014 there are a lot of cases that there are more filipinos are offloaded by our immigration. How to avoid that? Can you guys help me or atleast provide a checklist of which documents that i should have so that i can go through without hassle? I am going alone and this will be my first time to travel and my age that time would be 21 and above all i don't have relatives that live there in dubai.

Thanks in advance for those who will respond.

dude you are in big trouble !!
i'll send you a private message

If you have ur Family here, then you can easily get through. But it must be first degree like mother, father, siblings, daughter or son...
I have been off loaded once before goin here since my sponsor is my uncle. And my uncle is a stepbrother of my dad and not holding the last name that i have. So they required me a birth cert of my dad and my grandpa... the will see even the smallest possible thing to off load one passenger. and seems that they're happy doing it

Nagbabalak din aq pero natatakot aq dahil dami na ooffload lately pano kaya makalusot?

chame1012 wrote:

Nagbabalak din aq pero natatakot aq dahil dami na ooffload lately pano kaya makalusot?

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
You have posted on an inactive thread so you may not get a reply..... :(

Ohhh...i choose to wrote that in tagalog because i think its better that way.I was asking about question for my fellow Pinoy and I am sure that only Pilipinos can answer.I am asking for sensitive question related for our goverment and i think its better that way.anyways thank you for your concern. ;)

chame1012 wrote:

Ohhh...i choose to wrote that in tagalog because i think its better that way.I was asking about question for my fellow Pinoy and I am sure that only Pilipinos can answer.I am asking for sensitive question related for our goverment and i think its better that way.anyways thank you for your concern. ;)

Tagalog language is not accepted on this forum. English only please

Hello chame1012,

Regardless of the fact that YOU may think it is better, we do have rules here. Kindly read the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CODE OF CONDUCT and familiarize yourself with them. They are what we expect of our members when posting to our forums.

While you may feel it is more personal to speak to your fellow pinoy countrymen in Tagalog, it is quite exclusionary for all of our other members as well as being a violation of the CODE OF CONDUCT. Many of us feel it shows a real lack of respect for the rest of us here at Expat-blog.

I personally wonder why it is that, without exception, on ALL OF OUR FORUMS it is the Tagalog speaking members who are most resistant to using English in conformity to our rules despite numerous warnings? One need only go to any of our forums and in the "Search the forum" box, type in the word Pinoy, pinay, Filipino or Filipina and look at the postings. Almost every one of them has numerous postings made in Tagalog and equally numerous warnings from Expat-blog staff and other members against using the language in our Anglophone forums. After a while it really does become quite annoying for the rest of us here.

We have 5 different and distinct LANGUAGE-SPECIFIC forum versions, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. You can access any of those forums by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of any forum page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down menu. In each of those forums you are required to post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I see,i just read it now.never knew about that thanks for the info.