Restaurant suppliers in Ho Chi Minh ??

Greetings,

I'm working towards opening a restaurant in HCMC. Before I can really move to HCMC and start my adventure I will have to figure a few things out beforehand.

I have a problem with finding suppliers, hope someone can help me out.
I am looking for fresh fish, meat, vegetables & seasoning products.

Thanks in advance,
Mewls

Hi! I'm Quy. You can call me when you arrive HCM city. I can supply for you .My mobile : 0938528681
Best regard!

Mewls wrote:

Greetings,

I'm working towards opening a restaurant in HCMC. Before I can really move to HCMC and start my adventure I will have to figure a few things out beforehand.

I have a problem with finding suppliers, hope someone can help me out.
I am looking for fresh fish, meat, vegetables & seasoning products.

Thanks in advance,
Mewls

Hi

You will feel interested to visit Binh Dien market. It is the wholesales market of HCM and many areas. I bought 4kgs fresh potatos at 10 000d only . All kinds of meat  and vegetables

About seafood. I know a good supplier in Vug tau. All kinds of seafood. Pm me if you want to contact them

Regards

Hi Entrepreneur:

Ofcourse, you'd needs restaurant equipments, food supplies, etc...

(please stop posting the same message everywhere)

Ted Nguyen

Hello and thanks for the replies.

I am looking for supplier companies which can provide me high quality vegetables, meats, australian meats, fresh fish, and all kinds of seasoning. I need a professional company which can provide me a catalogus of their products.

Quality is a must. Fish has to be whole fishes, uncut.

I dont think I can just go to a market and buy a whole fresh salmon 6-8 KG or a yellowfin tuna / yellowtail hamachi

Kind regards,
Mewls

Anyone?

Bump