Work permit in Bahrain?

Hi guys! right now I'm in KSA & working as a 3D visualizer. I've 2 years contract with my company (which is about to end now!) I just wanna know if I have an offer in Bahrain & I don't cancel my visa (because chances are that my company won't let me go) but just leave KSA will there be a problem in obtaining a work permit in Bahrain ?
Regards,
Fasih

Please do not do this. The immigration system of the Gulf nations are very interconnected so if you get blacklisted by one country it will get you blacklisted in all of Gulf countries.

Now, the right thing to do is to tell your boss you don't want to renew your contract. If they agree, GET AN NOC BEFORE YOU CANCEL YOUR VISA. Once you have your NOC, then ask for visa cancellation and then proceed with the Bahrain visa.

Considering that you had a two year contract and completed 2 years of work, then it should be fairly easy for you to cancel your visa without any problems.

After the contract you can either Transfer or cancel the contract !

It all depends on the employer , as you are still in Saudi , why don't you make a visit to Bahrain and find the job opportunities in Bahrain , it's a good place , you'd like it for sure :)

If there is a good offer in Bahrain , you can easily move with no issues , take an NOC as recommended before leaving Saudi Arabia .

And do exit the country if you have opportunities in Bahrain !