Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

@adarsh1,

Your from which university? ,its depend on your University how fast they reply

Hey Guys,

After verification of degree how much time will it take for cultural attache stamp ?

Thanks

hey guys, my first post and i wish to raise one very important question here- for which "visa professions" does this SACA requirement arise?
i have a regular engineering degree, however i suppose that needs to be shown IF the visa category is computer programmer and various other professional visas, thats understandable.
what if i go for computer or network technician?

i suppose "technician" visas should not need this. a computer technician, might not even have a degree, so hows that done?
DOES A TECHNICIAN VISA ALSO NEED SACA?

hey sahil4u,
here i join you guys in this cumbersome process.
i noticed you're very active here, hope by the time you see my messages, your attestation is through.
but as my first few posts before starting this process, the JNTU Hyd website

odv.jntuhems.in

which you gave, is that genuine? you too seem to have found it recently and it looks to be that you went the traditional way and so the delay. but has any one used it? it looks fishy to me, where did you get it from? based on the visa category i get, i too might need to get the SACA attestation done and my university was also JNTU.

@adarsh1...   Did u get any update from SACA

Finally done saudi embassy attestation .

flying to saudi . any1 who is seeking saca attestation just remember to give your documents to authorized agents  only and keep followup for verification letter .... verification letter is key to complete attestation for saudi.

thanks all the member for their guidance and support .... it made my progress for attestation  more easy and effective.

thanks guys :thanks:

I have submitted my degree (from Anna University)  for saudi attestation process. How long will it take it to complete the process?

More than one month as per agency

done with all.......

Guys,

Give it only to a registered agent and no one else. There are only 12 authorized agents across India. Please keep this in mind.

Also once you receive the mail from SACA then only the process starts.

The verification from your university purely depends on you going and asking them to get it done else it may take a lot of time.

Please keep these in mind, youll get it done in 40-60 days.

I got mine in a total of 40 days.

I suggest Al Hind travels.

Ali_N wrote:

Guys,

Give it only to a registered agent and no one else. There are only 12 authorized agents across India. Please keep this in mind.

Also once you receive the mail from SACA then only the process starts.

The verification from your university purely depends on you going and asking them to get it done else it may take a lot of time.

Please keep these in mind, youll get it done in 40-60 days.

I got mine in a total of 40 days.

I suggest Al Hind travels.

Hi Ali_N
I would like to Request you to Please Give me the Adress of Al Hind Travel
i am from Mumbai and i am also looking better agent for Saudi Culture Attestation.
[email protected]

Hi Shahidajmal84,

I had done it from calicut, kerala.

Request you to contact the mumbai office at 202, valiulla commercial tower, nagdevi Street,  near Crawford market, 400003.

Contact Mr Jamaludheen and ask him to introduce you to Mr Ajmal Mufeed, the mgr at the Delhi office who is the main in charge for attestations.

022 23456100/ 106/ 236.

Dear friends,
                 how long it will take to get attested from saudi embassy and visa stamping???i got a  mail from saca week back???

when can i expect my stamping??

Please help??

Hi Ali and vinoth ...
This is abdull from south India, me too got a mail from saca nearly about 2 weeks ago ... I have applied for the degree attestation from kakatiya university,  I too wanna know how much time it would take time to attest on the document... hey guy's if someone got a latest news about it, please please please inform me...
This is my e-mail : [email protected]

Waiting for your precious response guy's.

Hi Mohammed,

Try to get postal details from your travel agent about its whereabouts. ..once it reaches university get someone on the inside and once it's done from there again get postal details and send it over to your travel agent...

This will speed up the process else it'll take 3 months...due to pile up of pending cases...

Hope this helps

R u saying 3 months after receiving mail ah...???

@vinoth....

Arrey bhai....depends on your agents swiftness on how he does it at the embassy and your swiftness at your university.

The mail from SAJA is just to notify you that they have received an application and not that your certificate has been verified. ..

Hi vinoth,
     Thanks for your precious response.

I'll try to get the postal code, in shaa allah...

Hi all...

Am done with HRD and MEA attestation, now i have submitted my documents for saudi attestation and i have received the registration number from SACA,,,Anyone please tell me will saudi cultural again send my certificate to university for verification(as i am done with HRD is that required) and  how long it takes to complete the attestation.? Please reply.

Thanks a ton.

Read above posts please...Its all mentioned what you need to do and time taken...

Did u attested for diploma engineering certificate

vinothpandi wrote:

Did u attested for diploma engineering certificate

Its all the same I guess in terms of process as long as your diploma is under a valid university and the course was regular and not distant or private.

I done it regular course only from PSG tech...my agent is saying certificate will come to dote(directer of technical education) for verification..

I got registration mail on Aug 31...when it will reach dote...after that how much time will take for attestation...

vinothpandi wrote:

I done it regular course only from PSG tech...my agent is saying certificate will come to dote(directer of technical education) for verification..

I got registration mail on Aug 31...when it will reach dote...after that how much time will take for attestation...

All these have been mentioned in previous posts....please read through the forum than repeating the same questions.

Hi brother, I am presently working in saudi arabia and my family is with me by profession my wife is a teacher & she got a job in school. Now school authority told her to do document attestation & they provide her a job letter with stamp of suudi chamber of commerce & they told her submit both the documents in saudi embecy in india for attestation but some agents told me I need stamping from mofa ministry of foreign affairs also while school authority told me there is no need of such stamping, you are requested please clarify me & help me to get out from this problem.  Thanks

yes, if what she got is a contract then you do need CoC & MoFA both done upon that contract before the degrees can be attested.
BUT why does she need her degrees to be attested in the first place if she's already there on YOUR Iqama? the SACA attestation is only for getting a new employment visa. as she's already there, may be the school only needs to authenticate the degrees, what can be done is that she joins as per the contract and the attestation can take it's time.

tariq9 wrote:

Hi brother, I am presently working in saudi arabia and my family is with me by profession my wife is a teacher & she got a job in school. Now school authority told her to do document attestation & they provide her a job letter with stamp of suudi chamber of commerce & they told her submit both the documents in saudi embecy in india for attestation but some agents told me I need stamping from mofa ministry of foreign affairs also while school authority told me there is no need of such stamping, you are requested please clarify me & help me to get out from this problem.  Thanks

Hi,
On the offer letter you need Chamber of Commerce and MOFA seal and stamp to process the certificate at the Saudi Embassy in India along with your educational certificate...
Without CoC and MOFA seal offer letter is not valid for the Embassy in India.

Hi all,

My degree certificate cultural attestation has done almost 15 days back and agent submitted the same to embassy for attestation.But not yet embassy attested the certificate.As per agent,embassy will not give any status updates too.

Could you please tell me normally how many days it would be taking for embassy attestation after cultural attache attestation?

Please share your experience.

Regards
Vishnu

kumavishnu wrote:

Hi all,

My degree certificate cultural attestation has done almost 15 days back and agent submitted the same to embassy for attestation.But not yet embassy attested the certificate.As per agent,embassy will not give any status updates too.

Could you please tell me normally how many days it would be taking for embassy attestation after cultural attache attestation?

Please share your experience.

Regards
Vishnu

depends on how good your agent is...takes 7-15 days.

But now its hajj season, so may get delayed for another 15-20 days...

Thanks Ali..

I have done my medicals also. No idea when I can get the embassy attestation.Do you have any idea how much time it can take for visa stamping from Delhi?

Regards
Vishnu

kumavishnu wrote:

Thanks Ali..

I have done my medicals also. No idea when I can get the embassy attestation.Do you have any idea how much time it can take for visa stamping from Delhi?

Regards
Vishnu

Why did you do your medical without getting the certificate?

Ask your agent...Nag him...Tell him medical date so and so...If youre lucky before 23rd you should get else expect after 30th mostly...

Purely depends on your luck and your agent hold/recommendation at the embassy

Assalamu alaykum

Hi all, I have recently got a software developer job in Saudi Arabia. I got the contract letter by post few days back. I also got few letters in arabic which is from my company to the Saudi Consulate in which there is a request to get my degree attested and i am listed as a "Computer Engineer". Note that i have a regular B.Sc degree from Calcutta University and I have had technical knowledge by experience and studying in private institutes like NIIT.

I got hold of a good agent here in kolkata to process my visa but he has asked me for sponsor id which i am trying yet to procure.. But this is not why i am posting here. Read on..

In the meantime, I have , after reading a lot on this matter got to a conclusion (even before my local agent tells me) that i would need to attest my bachelours degree.

Reading through this posts i cannot find a step by step method from procuring an agent to getting your degree attested by SACA here on this thread.

So i kindly request the members who have got their degree attested already to give a step by step process on how to get degrees attested.. This would help everyone out there.

Please help anyone.. how to start with the process.. ?

Walaikum Asalam, Inbox me

nezam wrote:

Assalamu alaykum

Hi all, I have recently got a software developer job in Saudi Arabia. I got the contract letter by post few days back. I also got few letters in arabic which is from my company to the Saudi Consulate in which there is a request to get my degree attested and i am listed as a "Computer Engineer". Note that i have a regular B.Sc degree from Calcutta University and I have had technical knowledge by experience and studying in private institutes like NIIT.

I got hold of a good agent here in kolkata to process my visa but he has asked me for sponsor id which i am trying yet to procure.. But this is not why i am posting here. Read on..

In the meantime, I have , after reading a lot on this matter got to a conclusion (even before my local agent tells me) that i would need to attest my bachelours degree.

Reading through this posts i cannot find a step by step method from procuring an agent to getting your degree attested by SACA here on this thread.

So i kindly request the members who have got their degree attested already to give a step by step process on how to get degrees attested.. This would help everyone out there.

Please help anyone.. how to start with the process.. ?

W/Salaam...

These are the official agents for attestation...

http://122.15.26.4:84/index.php/agencies-list/

They'll tell you what and how and when it'll be done...

Hi All,

I have submitted my degree certificate for the Soudi Attestation to an agent, and
the University verification is done and the agent submitted the document for Soudi Cultural for attestation  on Aug2015 , still attestation is not yet done. Please let me know how much time it will take for attestation for Soudi Cultural.
Agent replied me that there is some technical issues so the attestation process is delayed and only they will start attestation only from 27th of this month. Please let me know if such delays occurs and please advice what to do

thanks is Advance

Anand1201 wrote:

Agent replied me that there is some technical issues so the attestation process is delayed and only they will start attestation only from 27th of this month. Please let me know if such delays occurs and please advice what to do

thanks is Advance

It may be because of Hajj. The saudi embassy must be closed for Hajj season. Allaahu 'Alam

Anand1201 wrote:

Hi All,

I have submitted my degree certificate for the Soudi Attestation to an agent, and
the University verification is done and the agent submitted the document for Soudi Cultural for attestation  on Aug2015 , still attestation is not yet done. Please let me know how much time it will take for attestation for Soudi Cultural.

thanks is Advance

May be due to Hajj season or due that Embassy diplomat issue.

Confirm with your university whether the verification letter has been sent else your agent is lying cause usually once verification letter reaches SACA first and then the embassy, it takes only a total of 15-20 days for attestation.

@Anand1201.

Same for my case also..University letter reached there few weeks back but attestation has not been completed.I think what your agent said is right.

Please be in touch and let me know once you get the attestation. I will update the status of mine.

Regards
Vishnu

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the reply, I will inform you once I got any updates. Please do the same for me

Keep in touch

Thanks
Annavaram