Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

Anybody got attestation from Saudi embassy this week ?......pls reply

Hi guys,

Has anybody done medicals recently from hyderabad (india)?

Can anyone suggest best gamca center in hyderabad preferrably less crowded?

Awaiting for your replies.

for medicals

go to (GAMCA) MESCO Diaganostics near Solarjung museum,(afzal ganj),be there by 6.00am

they will allot you the medical center,where you have to go for medicals.
cheers

Thanks. Will surely try to be on time.

how much take in degree attestation. Share your experiences please...And any restriction for Private university degree attestation.

The biggest mistake i did was to give attestation  to a sub agent. Instead of a registered agent. Which caused a huge delay of 4 months. The actual time taken based on the dates mentioned on the attestation stamps was 2.5 months.

I think the delhi cultural attache is not doing attestation for private/autonomous mode of education. But please confirm from a registered agent.

Hey,

Any idea how much will JNTU Hyderabad will take to reply

thanks

I heard jntu hyderabad is very quick as it is an online verification.  The university should not take more than 2 weeks.

Dear Arshad,

Thanks for your quick reply appreciated .Can you please explain me the complete  process ?.I mean how will send the request to University for verification its  Saudi Cultural attache or Agent ?.

Thank
Sahil

You need to give your degree certificate to a registered agent(mentioned by saudi embassy). They will take care of your university, cultural, embassy, HRD , MEA attestations.

Dear Arshad,

I have given all the document to Agent more then 2 week ago and when i contact him he was saying that there no update from JNTU about verification.so my question is that what will agent do after he collected the document,will to upload the document on Saudi Cultural Attache website first and after that Saudi cultural attache will request the university for Degree for verification-is that correct ?

Thanks
Sahil

Yes. He needs to upload scan copies on the saudi cultural website.  Then the cultural will send the verification to university.
But i think the new rule says the agency responsibility is to submit the degree to University for verification along with saudi cultural verification letter. The university will send the verification confirmation to saudi cultural.

Check with your agent for more clarity. Which agent and where did you choose?

Kindly confirm about the university certificate verification process. If anyone know what is the current procedure? Will agent send the verification request or saudi cultural itself will do it.
Kindly share if anyone has any idea about the same.

Regards
Vishnu

I submitted my degree to my agent on june 1st week who inturn submitted to authorised agent by june 8 and now my agent has informed me that my degree is attested from saudi embassy and this week visa will be stamped in passport .. saudi attestation has taken roughly 30 to 35 days for me..

Could you please ask your agent that how Saudi cultural verified your degree certificate?.. Whether embassy sent the verification request to university or agent itself did it?..
Kindly share as much info you can..it will be helpful for others like us..God bless you..

Regads

Dear Arshad,

Thanks,i have given to authorized agent

Thanks

Hey,

Is there a way to track the Application ?

Thanks

No. There is no way as far i know we can track. But the agents usually call and check with embassy because only authorised agents can check with embassy not individuals.

But usually if it is verified you will get email from saudi culture if the agent has given your email id.

I got saudi embassy attestaion last week..I didnt receive any registration number from SACA though i gave my mailid in affidavit..It took exactly 30days for attestation.

Dear Rock123

Is the 30 days time for SACA attestation which includes university verification or after university verification is complete

It includes university verification.actually sent my degree with hrd atteststion alone by june 1st week.both MEA and SACA saudi embsssy attestation done by july 1st week..i got degree in hand today.

I submitted to an agency all documents in 2nd week of june they say
HRD nd university verification is done
the SACA is closed for Eid now. will submit after eid so u can get in 10-12 days by 1st August
but i have personal problems cannot go before september 25th
will the companies accept 2 months delay after visa stamped
i thought the process will be done by august end or sept so planned my personal things accordingly but now i am afraid will dey accept that much delay
hw to convince them

Shannu,

Your from which university ? i am from JNTU Hyderabad,i have given all document to agent more then 3 week but till now no verification

Thanks

JNTU but it was done by a authorised agent as suggested by my sponsor company

When Saudi embassy re open ??

Shannu,

How much time it took for JNTU University verification ?

Thanks

donno exact but its fast was followed up by agent

Re: Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India I submitted to an agency all documents in 2nd week of june they say
HRD nd university verification is done
the SACA is closed for Eid now. will submit after eid so u can get in 10-12 days by 1st August
but i have personal problems cannot go before september 25th
will the companies accept 2 months delay after visa stamped
i thought the process will be done by august end or sept so planned my personal things accordingly but now i am afraid will dey accept that much delay
hw to convince them

pl anybody with knolwlege of this help out ...

I submitted my degree for attestation on 2nd june 2015, still their has been no word on completion of the same, anyone facing the issue???

Any one from VTU Belgaum done their attestation?? How much time is vtu taking for attestation?

Hey Zahir,

I too was facing the same issue.You are from which university?.What is ur Agent saying ?

Hello sahil,

I have done my engineering from vishveshwariah technological university Belgaum Karnataka, my agent is telling that now a days attestation is taking a long time due to ramazan after ramazan only it will be done.

Zahir,

That's true,coz of Ramzan its taking time.But still its not clear that who is requesting for Degree verification.Its an agent how will request to university for degree verification or Saudi Cultural Attache.If its Saudi Cultural Attache then its true that till be open only after EID holidays,however if its an Agent on behalf of Saudi Cultural Attache?.Moreover it also depend on your university how soon they  reply.

Thanks
Sahil

Hello,

I have given my engg: degree certificate for attestation to my agent on 13th july. As per them Saudi cultural attache only will send verification request to university.

Regards,
Vishnu

Hey,

Any news about when will Cultural Attache re-open?.

Hey,

Any one done with Cultural Attache recently can share there experience?

Hey Guys,

I am from JNTU--Hyderabad and i have submitted all the documents to Authorized agent 1 month back,and when i check the agent he saying that its under university verification process.So,any one else also facing the same problem?

submitted by degree in first week for saca and saudi embassy stamping , still it is in university verification.

Hey Kashyapss,

Your from which University and when did you submitted your Documents ?

I have also submitted my degree certificate on July 13th for Saudi cultural attestation.Is there any idea how can we know whether verification request from Saudi cultural attache reached university or not?
Mine is Kerala University.

Regards,
Vishnu