Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

Assalamualikum

I have interacted with a lot of people here at expat-blog who are awaiting their degree attestation from Saudi Cultural Attache / Saudi Embassy.

As per the process the Saudi Cultural Attache first sends the copy of the degree certificate to the respective university for verification and then after the verification is done the Saudi Cultural Attache asks to submit the original degree for attestation. After this, the attestation is done by Saudi Cultural Attache it is sent to Saudi Embassy for attestation on their part. This process of attestation after submission of original degree (after the university verification) usually takes around 15 days.

However, people who have submitted the original degree in the month of June 2014 have still not received attested certificate.

I'm creating this thread for discussion to understand the actual status and the efforts being made by all for their degree attestation.

Regards
Aman

Hi Aman,

I am also from hyderabad, my agent submitted my certificate on july10th, still waiting for attestation.
He says by 15th Aug, it will be done, but I am not sure.

What is in your case.

Regards,
SNM
suresh (dot)onelove (at) gmail (dot) com

Hi Suresh

Congratulations for your new job in KSA.

I interacted with people here who have submitted their original degree more than 2 months back and still have not received the attestation. Infact, my original degree was submitted for attestation on June 25, 2014 and still there is no word from SACA as to when they would attest it.

Kindly note that after your degree verification is done, SACA asks to submit the original degree for attestation. As per the normal process it takes around 15 days to complete the attestation. However, there has been an abnormal delay this time at SACA due to which degrees certificates submitted even 2 months back are also not attested.

There are a couple of reasons that I got to know by speaking to many people. First is that SACA was busy in recruiting of large number of medical staff for KSA and secondly the signing authority at SACA was on leave.

Well I hope SACA would like to restore the normalcy and expedite the attestation process by clearing the backlogs at the earliest.

Stay connected and post the latest developments.

Aman

My agent applied for attestation in second week of  September 14.But Verification from university is still pending,Any body has any idea abut how much time university takes to respond to Embassy.

it should not take more than 45 days, 

SNM

My agent also submitted my documents in 1st week of Sept '2014.
Still agency says that, no Verification report has come from University. 
My case also very much delayed. My employer is asking to mobilize asap.
Without knowing this expected date of Attestation, I am unable to reply my Employer.
Can anyone tell me, normally how long will take ?..
Suppose, if this letter not reached university or  university misplaced the letter or
university not responded for this letter,  what will happen to our Certificate attestation ?.. 
Will Cultural attache send any reminders to concern university ?..
How long Cultural Attache can wait for the reply from University ?...
Pls advice me if anyone knows...

I had given my degree for attestation around August and my agent has now come back with the news that it is done.
In between I asked him about the delay which he said is probably at university end. He had advised me to follow up directly with University itself as there is nothing possible for Saudi Culture mission side...
Try to find some contacts in registrar's office to find out who handles the attestation from university side. You may if possible send someone in person ...

The only problem in Saudi Arabia is that the Govt. offices have a lot of bureaucracy and there's little transparency. I had to undergo this for over 3.5 months as my degree attestation took such long time.

There's a logic explained by the Saudi officials. They say that there are more than 2 lakh engineers in Saudi working on fake engineering certificates. Hence the KSA Embassy decided to verify the degrees from its Cultural Attache in the respective countries. Two years back they found out that when the letter from the agent is going to the University for verification, some of the fake certificate holders follow up with the University and try to manage to get the verification done even for the fake certificate. Hence, the Cultural Attache is keeping the process of verification very confidential. They do not encourage the agents or the candidates to enquire anything about the process. I had tried to find it out using many connections, but all failed.

My advice to you would be have patience and wait for the cultural attaché to revert back to you. Showing eagerness and enquiring from the collages may have adverse impact on your process.

Wish you good luck!

my agent submitted degree for cultural attestation to Saudi embassy in third week of September.
But as per agent still pending for receiving confirmation from university.
Any one from R G P V has got there document attested from Saudi embassy? 
What is the track record of R G P V?

Dear,

I am also in the same boat. My agency also submitted my documents in 1st week of Sept' 2014
to SACA, New Delhi. My agency is updating that, Verification report yet to come from my University, Chennai.
I am also eagerly waiting to hear from my agency that, Certificate attestation done - like that.....
My Employer asked me to speed up this process  (I don't know the ways) as they need my presence at Saudi.

Some how the process is delaying, but normally this attestation process would take 4 months...
So, we need to wait the things happened.

Yes it is very hopeless situation.One does not know what to.Because no Agent can't do anything.
SACA   procedure ,no body know anything.Even don't know that they had sent document to university.
So please update the forum when your document get attested.

Dear,

I was submitted my certificate on Sep 20th and then the SACA sent verification on 20th Oct then it reaches to my university on 4th Nov. Once it receives they sent the reply back to SACA on 7th Nov and it reaches to the SACA on 11th Nov and finally my agent submitted the original certificate on 13th Nov and told me to wait 15 more days. In my case the university sent the reply because of continuous follow-up, I hope you can do the same and it is the only step we can speed up for all other steps are related to SACA.

Probably, I am not that far in the process as you are. My degree is also from RGPV. Can you please tell me, how to get my degree HRD attested?
My agency asked me to get it HRD attested first. Please advice.

Thanks for sharing the personal experience.Because such detailed information even agent is not able to give.
I have tried to contact my university regarding my degree verification request from saudi Embassy.But no one at university  ready to give any information regarding the degree verification request.In which department of university does this request from embassy go?

Dear Mr. abnameer

You are very much lucky person, that you have done very fast.
I am also continuously follow-up with my Agency as well as my University.
My agency submitted my papers to SACA on 10.09.2014.
As of now, I have gone 3 times to my University which is 320 kms from my native.
They have clearly told no such Request letter from SACA / Agency for Certificate Verification.
On weekly basis I am follow-up with my agency for the details of documents sent from SACA.
Agency was telling this follow-up is from SACA without involving Agency and Candidate. Hence
he is also not known,whether SACA sent the Request Letter to University or not ?...
Is there any approval from Saudi Employer to SACA for start-up the Certificate Verification process depends
upon the Category / Designations ?...  Who is the Agency you have engaged for this ?..
Where you have done Degree ?.. Whether you are Degree or Diploma ?.. 
Whether Engineering or Non Engineering ?.. Just I want to know - because mine is Diploma from DOTE,
Chennai ( Due to  this any delay from SACA ?..)
Pls share with me Mr abnameer .

Dear human83,

If you are in Bangalore, you can go to the Secretariat, you will ask anyone about Public Foreigners Department Cell. There they will say / guide you the process.  You have to carry your Original certificate (No Laminated),   Passport - Xerox,  Offer letter - Xerox copy and payments (Demand Draft). Once you submitted, they will forward your documents - Xerox copies to your University for authentications. After the receipt of Reply, they will put the Seal & Signature on the back side of your ORIGINAL Certificate. This process would take maximum 20 - 25 days.

Dear Mathi,

I got my certificate back after attestation on yesterday. It took me 60 days in total I was submitted on 20th Sep and back on 20th Nov. Mine one was Engineering. I hope the agent can inform you back when it was sent from SACA (only the date). I just had the offer letter from my employer, which I was submitted along with my certificate. I done my degree from Kerala.

Normally the verification letter will sent to the controller of examination or to the registrar and in most of the university there will be a Tapal section, so you can check with the tapal section, normally they will log all the letters received from anyone and they will distribute to the respective departments.

ITS REALLY PAINING TO WAIT

ABNameer,

who was your agent for degree attestation?

Dear Abnameer,

Thanks for the Message shared with me. This would help to other expats also.

Thanks  Abnameer for sharing your experience.Only we can help each other.Because there is no other source for information. I have query: I have done MEA attestation on my BE degree 18 months.Recently i have submitted my degree for Cultural attestation to saudi Embassy.
Is there any times limit on MEA attestation for cultural attestation from saudi embassy?

Hi All,
     I've submitted my degree certificate to agency on Mumbai on Oct' 14 and he has submitted to Delhi for Saudi attestation process and still waiting for it. How to get to know the status? My agent told to wait, but all my certificates are with them including mark sheet. How to know the actual status? Pls need advice

Hi All

I have my MBA degree from a private college in Kolkata,India. The degree is attested from HRD and MEA in  kolkata. I came to know from my office agent that private college degree cannot be attested from Saudi Embassy. Can anyone confirm this. Anyone got their private college degree attested,

private college means?
degrees thru correspondence study will not be attested by Embasssy,

SNM

No its not correspondence.. similar to ICFAI or IIM...the degree is not AICTE approved or Govt college.

if you have a problem in attesting MBA certificate, try to attest your bachelor degree,.

SNM

both r from private colleges

check with your agent
in my case, I had to present a bond (stating I have a regular degree) recognized by UGC.

SNM

can you share the agent name through which you got it done

pls send a test mail to my id

suresh dot onelove at gmail dot com

Dear
I am in big trouble, any body have idea that approximately how much time is required to send degree verification from SACA  to university.
I am in big pain as I am stuck between employer and agent. Also my job is in danger.
Please help.

Hai Friends,
Any body have an idea to get my part time engineering degree attestation in saudi embassy. Some agencies saying, it is  not possible to get attestation for part time degree.

Help me please.

Thanks.......

Yes,
Correspondence, part time degrees will not be attested by Saudi Embassy

SNM

Thank you My friend,

I already have an appointment with an company in Saudi Arabia. They are asking me to get attestation in my degree for stamping my visa. I have my visa with my travel agency. What can i do now.

Thank you

degree or diploma or pg degree certificates
which are regular course can be attested

SNM

Thank you

I will ask my employer about this.

Hi friends!
Can any one plz help me about my visa.
I have a job offer from saudi arabia but still didn't receive my offer letter.My employer has submeted relevant docoments for visa about 45 days ago but still no reply nor my employer is able to tell me the exact date.He says that you  should wait until the offer letter is released.
Is this a normal case? can any one tell me how much time further it can take?
Plz help.

Dear
I am in big trouble, any body have idea that approximately how much time is required to send degree verification from SACA  to university.
I am in big pain as I am stuck between employer and agent. Also my job is in danger.
Please help.

Hi guys,

I have recently submitted my documents to the cultural attache, about 10 days back.

Its a pity there is no way of following up with the SACA for progress.

Additionally my agent also told me that some cases have been stuck since February 2014 till now.

Can some one tell me for how long is the EWaqala valid?

I have received all documents including the COC stamped offer letter and have already got the HRD attestation done.

I am now constantly following up with my institute if they have received the letter or now but as of yet they haven't.

Despite  my college being in New Delhi itself, it apparently is taking some time.

I am hoping that the attestation can be done by Jan mid as I have already resigned from my current job.

Thanks & Regards
Saif