Looking for a care giver in Brussels

i am looking for a care giver from my Mom who is 86 y old   my dad past away 2 days ago & as i travel many times in the year for my job  i am looking for a trusty person who can visit her every day a few hours in Anderlecht ( brussels)

my phone is 02/2691510   ou   0487/519675

Hi verniers,

I suggest you post an advert in the Brussels jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

merci beaucoup

Bonjour,
j'espère que vous parlez français ...
pour avoir vécu a Bruxelles et précisément à ANDERLECHT,  je sais qu'il y'avait un bureau d'informations et d'emploi à deux pas de la gare du midi.
et je pense que là-bas vous pourrez trouver quelqu'un pour aider votre maman.
A moins que le bureau n'existe plus ...bon courage

merci beaucoup

Hello Sipette & verniers,

This forum is in English and I would ask you to use English only in order for other members to understand as well. :)
However, if you prefer conversing in French I invite you to use the French forum Bruxelles.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hello,

I am interested at your at advert. I am a French -speaking lady. I also speak English.
I like old persons and like spending time with them. I am a trustful lady.

kind regards

Hello chris

i saw that you are looking for someone to take care of your mother and first am sorry for your lost,i live here in anderlecth am reliable,trust worthy,caring and always in a happy mood please do contact me if you have not found someone via phone or email at any time.0493488960

SANDRA

Hello, my name is Caroline, please let me give you my condolences at you sad loss.     I am a grown up lady and shall be moving to Brussels at the end of October with my other half who works here. I have three grown up children and have just left my job doing the very same thing you are needing. I have had many years of looking after the elderly in care homes and in their own homes.   I am a very caring woman, hard working and honest, I can supply you with contactable references. I am an English lady a none smoker, and social drinker.   Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Best wishes in your search Caroline.

thank u so much for your message Caroline      no problem i can wait till october
may i ask u if u speak a bit french too ?    maybe can u send me some pics of u in my private mail
[email protected]

thanks in advance

thank u for your message Sandra
good that u live in Anderlecht;  my Mom lives near the metro station BIZET      is it possible to visit her 3 times in the week during 3 or 4 h.   she is in perfect health, just a beginning of Alzheimer
do you speak french ?
maybe may i ask u some pics of u
my private mail is    [email protected]
tank u in advance

bonjour merci pour votre message
puis je vous demander de m'envoyer q photos de vous à mon mail privé ?
[email protected]
merci d'avance
ma Maman habite Anderlecht près de la station de Metro BIZET

@ verniers > Hi,

It would be best if we can continue to discuss in english here please. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla