How to check for Saher traffic camera violations

Trapezius wrote:

If you are driving less than 25 km/h ABOVE the speed limit, the fine is 300.
If you are driving more than 25 km/h above the speed limit, the fine is 500.

Thanx for the info, I thought it was 25% over the speed limit !! :top:

great info. Thanks.

how to check the traffic violation location to the website?  I wold like the check may traffic violation to my cellphone or jawal. how to check?

I have more ticket violation. And they have 1 violation come in the month of november, but I don't know which one of this 4 violation.

jc perez wrote:

I have more ticket violation. And they have 1 violation come in the month of november, but I don't know which one of this 4 violation.

You must have violation IDs of all your 4 fines. If you don't, let me know, I'll tell you a way,

1- Now, go to http://www.moi.gov.sa
2- English
3- Click E-Services
4- From left panel, click Traffic and then 'Public Query Traffic Violation & Objection Claim'

Now enter Iqama ID, Violation ID and Image code for each violation and check out the date & time and location on map where exactly you were flashed.

Note: If you don't pay in the same month, the penalty amount is increased. By now, you must have got a hefty total if your fines are pretty old.

I  ahmad I m in Jeddah last 14 years I m doing my own business .I like very much Saudi Arabia.

I just wanna know where i can check ma fine place and time?

Hi Abdulla G,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

For more replies, it would be best if you could create a new discussion on the Riyadh forum.

More information about your posting will provide you with better assistance. What you are looking for exactly?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I want check my vecle violation
This is my car no KNA9929
And this is other no JTDBW23E960116252
Please tell me about violation

meharoon1989 wrote:

I want check my vecle violation
This is my car no KNA9929
And this is other no JTDBW23E960116252
Please tell me about violation

Check yourself

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/es … iolations/

visit the MOI website, by giving your iqama number, check the voilations

Yesterday I was in Aziziyah at My Care clinic signal. As the light turned green and I went on green a camera flashed 2 times on my left side, not the one that was in front of me. I am checking the website but no violation came as of now.

How many days does it take for the violation (if it came) to come on the MOI website?

I don't know why this camera flashed as I went straight on Green light.

Any reply would be much helpful.

zaidkhan87 wrote:

How many days does it take for the violation (if it came) to come on the MOI website?

Usual it takes 3-7 days to appear in the system. And mostly you will get a text also from the traffic department if you are the culprit.

But as you said that you crossed on the green, there is very less probability that you have got the ticket/flash. Sometimes it's for the person turning right also without stopping. Personally I have never heard of anyone getting a wrong ticket.
Good luck :)

Thank you. I hope IA that's the case.

Yes

saimans wrote:
zaidkhan87 wrote:

Sometimes it's for the person turning right also without stopping. Personally I have never heard of anyone getting a wrong ticket.
Good luck :)

I do! I friend of mine receive a text message from MOI regarding a traffic violation. Unfortunately, he doesn't even own a car! :lol::dumbom:

Well, in the end it's not his ticket. Someone use his mobile number that's why he receive a message from MOI.

seeker of truth wrote:

Well, in the end it's not his ticket. Someone use his mobile number that's why he receive a message from MOI.

So it was a wrong text but not a wrong ticket !!

Cheers :)

saimans wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

So it was a wrong text but not a wrong ticket !!

Cheers :)

Or wrong ticket to the wrong person!  ;)

It's 56*iqama number. But great post, thx :)