Hello everybody..I'm newbie here!

Hi everyone.
I m newbie here..I just found this community while I was searching job in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I decided to join this community and I believe you people will help me to get job in required CITY.

I'm chhatthoo vishwakarma from INDIA. I have master degree in Computer Science. I have 7 Years experience in information technology, internet marketing and computer field. I can manage any work which performs through computer.

I m very keen to move over there because of my financial problems, I thought if I will get job in abroad then I can solve my financial problems. Although I m doing good over here, but causes of some family problems suddenly I got too much financial crises and I know I cannot handle my current situation within my current pay. So I decided to move.

I hope you people will help me.

Thank you everyone!

Hey Chhatthoo

It's better if you search for jobs from websites like monster.com , naukri.com and www.jerryvarghese.com

These are famous Indian websites to find jobs in the Middle East and India too :)

Any queries , feel free to ask :)

Hello chhatthoo

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I also suggest you to place an advert in our IT & Telecommunications jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.

Also I invite you to read our articles in the forum section Work in the United Arab Emirates to understand the procedures to work there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team