Hotel in Bangkok close to Tanao Rd Bovoniwet, Panakorn

Hi everyone, Sa-wat-dee kha :)

My husband and I are visiting Thailand in 2 1/2 weeks time (getting very excited :))  We are in Bangkok for around 4 days and was wondering about accommodation there.  The above place is where we need to go, but unsure as to what places it is near, as I have been told that Bangkok is extremely busy so don't want to be a long way away from Panakorn otherwise we may not get to our destination until lunch time lol . 

We are in Thailand for 4 weeks and looking around to see if we will like retiring there.  Or going over for a few months at a time.  We have a couple of years before we retire so are looking now so we know what we are going to do :)  I am wanting to sort out the accommodation so I can book it in Bangkok so would appreciate any information :)

thanks in anticipation
Ronnie :)

I can see that there is a reply but can't read it :(

hellllppppp please

Hello Kunka  :cheers:

You do not have any replies yet, please give our members some time so that they can revert back to you :)

Concerning your accomodation, I kindly invite you to browse through our rental propositions and place an advert in the required category in our Housing in Bangkok forum section.

Regards
Kenjee