Nurse home care department

anyone here knows the description of the job? im completely clueless, I dont know how it works..Job is in Dr. Sulaiman Al habib, Riyadh.. thanks

As it says " Nurse Home Care Department "

This is what I found on the website :

" Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Home Health Care Center is committed to providing Health Care services to patients at their residence so they can have the medical treatment among their relatives and friends without going to hospitals. Our team consist of 500 nurses and physicians providing basic consultation services to a full fledges home ICU  setup. "

So you will be sent to homes with physicians , who require health care at homes :D

If you need any other assistance , feel free to ask :)

yeah ive read that.. but no offense as a first timer is it safe?? i'm a bit worried any review of it? tips?

babyishii29 wrote:

yeah ive read that.. but no offense as a first timer is it safe?? i'm a bit worried any review of it? tips?

It's a well know , famous hospital in Saudi Arabia :)

It's safe :P

Don't worry :D

oh well i am worry free now.. thanks for those replies :p

babyishii29 wrote:

My pleasure  :gloria

In-case you have any queries , feel free to ask ;)

gunner757 wrote:
babyishii29 wrote:

My pleasure  :gloria

In-case you have any queries , feel free to ask ;)

oh sure  :D thanks a lot :thanks:

babyishii29 wrote:

Are you a nurse? or a caregiver?
Well, kudos to all the 'lighthearted' feedback u received here...but has anyone of you (actually) been to a saudi home with a sick patient? or have you known anybody who has worked in such a job?
Home treatment doesn't require (or provide) the formula "Physician+Nurse" at all times...even at hospitals, you would feel that, sometimes, its the "Nurse" only who is doing the job...
While, you could always pray and hope in getting good, kind hearted, and well-mannered patients, you can also expect to meet the opposite (people who feels like i am paying you, you are my slave thing)...
While, the job desription sounded awfully WELL in the website:whistle:
Your job probably requires a lot of patience, basic karate skills  :D , and manners adaptable to saudi cultures.
Yeah...feel free to ask.

Popolocroix wrote:
babyishii29 wrote:

Are you a nurse? or a caregiver?
Well, kudos to all the 'lighthearted' feedback u received here...but has anyone of you (actually) been to a saudi home with a sick patient? or have you known anybody who has worked in such a job?
Home treatment doesn't require (or provide) the formula "Physician+Nurse" at all times...even at hospitals, you would feel that, sometimes, its the "Nurse" only who is doing the job...
While, you could always pray and hope in getting good, kind hearted, and well-mannered patients, you can also expect to meet the opposite (people who feels like i am paying you, you are my slave thing)...
While, the job desription sounded awfully WELL in the website:whistle:
Your job probably requires a lot of patience, basic karate skills  :D , and manners adaptable to saudi cultures.
Yeah...feel free to ask.

that's what i want to know.. im a nurse and was offered a job there. thanks for the straightforward comment though highly appreciated :P

HOME NURSE
I want to work as Home Nurse of Bedridden Patient in Saudi Arabia.

I do also work for bedridden patient here in jeddah side am a nurse and my friend ,you need to have a lot of patience doing this job ..I wish you all the best

Hi i want to ask about working as a home care nurse in  here (Dar Al Balsam)

Is it safe ? what are the responsibilities as a home care nurse? thank you.

Is there any available for a caregiver position?

hi cl me ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any home nurse job , or caregiverjob. I need  job you can whatup me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

I'm a home care nurse here in Saudi Arabia.actually some relatives treat u like a nurse some treat u like a maid... Some.home care wants u to stay with them to take care of there sick family member.. But are u safe? No. They will treat u like a low life human being..some patients will slap u
.bite u.. Kick u.. Shout u and blame u... Will be a dctr to be with u?of course no...dctr will just come once a month to check the patient for 1 hour then he will leave soon ...they will feed u? Don't expect but some will feed u..they will let u to laundry the clothes of the patients.. Iron them... And if u work for babies..some they will just tell u not to wash the bottles and the clothes and don't clean but some they will say that u should clean the toilet wash the bottles clean the room(mop and scrub the floor)do laundry and iron them...and most of the Saudi patients and family don't like Indonesians or any other nationality most they prefer Filipino...that's all what I experience