Meet new people

Hi. I'm a Haitian lady from USA. My husband and I are looking at moving back to Switzerland in the near future with our child. We lived in Zurich. But I have also had the chance to visit other parts of Switzerland.

Switzerland is beautiful! The German language, which I had fun learning and speaking it. I love how there's time for family, the many languages spoken all around me, Christmas Glühwein, and how the trains are always on time!

But I've also found Switzerland to be a bit unwelcoming to outsiders. So, I'm a bit nervous in moving back. But I'm also an addict to challenges!

I've joined the Expat.com, hoping to meet people with a similar background and for anyone who is interested in making new friends.

Hi There.
I am a Swiss citizen however I was born in NZ and I've been living in Australia for the past 15 or so years.
I did lived in Switzerland when I was a child and I've visited a fair few time since then, but  this will be my first attempted at moving there on my own and like you I'm also very nervous.

I'll be moving there in late September and I'd love to meet new people.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Niksha.

Hello Boston2014 & Niksha,

I have created a new thread with your messages for a better visibility and interaction with other members.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Thank you Olivier!

Hi Niksha,

Thank you for reaching out to me.
How's the preparation of getting ready to move coming along?

Looking forward to us getting to know each other!