Could any one share about company Fareast mercantile (FMCL) ?

Could any one share about company Fareast mercantile (FMCL) working culture ,pay perks and facilty they offer to Expats ?

Perhaps if you provided more details you're going to get a more relevant response. Right now your question is extremely vague. You could get information coming back that yes or no it is a company, you might get a telephone number, you might get somebody reply they worked there ten years ago and didn't like it, etc.

Would any of THAT be any help to you at all? If we know exactly what it is you're looking for we can help you.

In the meantime it's always good to start out with Google.

Hi
I tried to google but could  not gather much of information. please if anyone has idea share about the company FMCL  culture package etc.

akign wrote:

Could any one share about company Fareast mercantile (FMCL) working culture ,pay perks and facilty they offer to Expats ?

From what I know, it is a good company. I do not know much about the internal running of the company but I can say it is situated in a very popular industrial part of Lagos Nigeria. I used to haul goods for a company situated just next to it.
And from what I could see so far, it's okay to me.
The area is secure,
Easy access to major roads to town.