Just for FUN!!

Hey guys....... whats happening around yourself? Here in my country there are many crazy things are happening
such as..... industrial development on the the top of the sky , software and IT companies are achieve new heights of there successes.... and try to achieve more and more bette.
and it will still continue........

This is happening here.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

If you think industrial development is crazy, don't watch Jim Davidson.

In my place ,,, there were too many disaster starting from crazy people gone for a killing frenzy in the public transportation, a plane gone down to gas pipe explosion leaving the the peoples in shock

There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.

syed zee wrote:

There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.

... and, in the gentlemen's toilet, if there is outgoing traffic, you better get out of the way.

anilpaswan619 wrote:

Hey guys....... whats happening around yourself? Here in my country there are many crazy things are happening
such as..... industrial development on the the top of the sky , software and IT companies are achieve new heights of there successes.... and try to achieve more and more bette.
and it will still continue........

Now with the new govt. did you get any job ........if not, try fast.............

aryavrat wrote:

Now with the new govt. did you get any job ........if not, try fast.............

How do you know he doesn't have a job? ;)

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

How do you know he doesn't have a job? ;)

Normally those who are in job they don't have time to post all this............ :D

Whole world is getting crazy

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR