I got a job offer from Conrad Maldives Rangali Island as a Chef

Hi everyone! I am from the Philippines! I was wondering if they are one of the best hotels? It's my first time being an expatriate, first time leaving home, I was wondering if what advice can you guys/gals give me while in Maldives? And what are the living conditions in Conrad? Thanks!

Congratulation dear.

anilpaswan619 wrote:

Congratulation dear.

Thanks!

I think that resort is one of the most expensive and good resort here in maldives.  You are lucky! But im not sure about the management.

DfMaldives wrote:

I think that resort is one of the most expensive and good resort here in maldives.  You are lucky! But im not sure about the management.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!

hi thank you for posting in thins blog.  firstly u want to tell you that its one of the best resort island in Maldives. so your safe and well. secondly its a resort island far from male. male is an island the capital of Maldives. on off days you can go to male for shopping and even to meet friends if you do have any. its advisable to avoid been in male during night time even during day time with unfamiliar people.
your safe in resort islands its well managed well organised. if you do poses the profession and knows how to live and work in groups your well done. no need to be worry. to resort islands no body can go as they wish. so its really isolated from local community. there are only people who works and those who visit there. local are even not authorized to visit those islands they are privet. guests and staffs alone resides there.
your well safe and thats a good resort. your lucky to have found the job. its difficult to find jobs in those good reputed resorts islands. 
take care.

no need to worry about the management. don't need to worry about who they are. if one works with dedication and knows how to work in groups and are kind and responsible its will be fine. i did work in 5 resorts in 13 years. i did see all kinds of managements and people. but did survive as long as i wanted. its also a profession.

Hello!

It must have been a year since you are there, can you share your experience if you do not mind? Because I am soon going to Conrad too although only for internship. Looking forward to your reply! :)