Meet ups

Hi I will be visiting tehran on September i would love to join a touring club or just group meeting is there any thing like that .
Is so please let me know
Irene.

hi
i live in Iran,tehran
i would like to help you

Thankyou for your reply .i would love that .is there a special group how do I get in touch    Irene.

Hello and hope all is well. Welcome to Iran! I am new in Tehran too and from Canada. Consider me in for the meet ups here in Tehran. I'd like to get to know you when you are in town and show you around. Cheers.

[Moderated:  :offtopic: ]

Irenerahati wrote:

Hi I will be visiting tehran on September i would love to join a touring club or just group meeting is there any thing like that .
Is so please let me know
Irene.

Hi and welcome on board of Expat.com :top:

Hi Irenerahati,
This is Hamid (Iranian/American), I spend part of each year in Tehran and interested to see Yazd. I would like to know more about your place in Yazd.
Thanks

Hi, im chinese living in tehran now. you are welcome to pay me a visit when you come to tehran, would love to meet the ladies:)

Hi sarayan if u need any help in tehran u can count on me take care

Im living in Tehran and can show you around (any of you guys) email me if u need help**

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hey what happened to meet up? I live in Tehran since last week now, and I will be living here for some time. let me know if anyone wants to meet up :)

Hi i would be interested in family friendly meet ups with expats ?!

Hello MeganExpat

For info, this thread has been inactive since July 2015.

I invite you to create a new thread and introduce yourself to the online community.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com