Play groups or other activities for kids in Vanuatu

Hello everybody,
My husband, two girls and I will be relocating to Vanuatu either the end of this year or beginning of 2015. We are very excited and nervous about the move. I have never lived abroad and it makes me anxious to go with such young children (2 yr and 3 month). Are there any play groups or other activities for such young children? I am glad to have found this blog and excited to talk to experienced expats.
Sabre

Hi,
There are playgroups here in Vanuatu and activities for young childen. There are also daycare places if your children like that as well :)
Feel free to inbox me and I can let you know more details and maybe we can meet up when you come over....I too have a 4yr old. Goodluck with the move, it's very exciting!!

Hi Sabre,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Vanuatu forum for more visibility and interaction ;)

Hi Sabre,
I'm in the same boat as you :) my family will be moving to Port Vila in the next few weeks. We have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, so feel free to inbox me and stay in touch :)

Kylie, would you please be able to inbox me with the play group and daycare details? Many thanks!

Bec