I would like what think expat people for buy land

Good day, i would like to know what think expat people about buy land for name of my girlfriend but in same times we do leasing for my name for 50 years for example.  Still if a day i have some problem with my girlfriend she can get land from me?  I mean in philippines.

You are about to be took for the land is what I think.   Do not do or you will loose all

Thank you

Yes, she can take the land.

Thanks

You can set up a company and retain power of attorney to cease others having a controlling interest. This is common. More paperwork, and you should include a 'lifetime trust' but it is possible to protect your interests. You can lease-back the land during your lifetime, and include a renewable lease upon the original lease expiration date. This can protect the land. Any house (not land) can be owned by you outright. Seek sound advice regarding the purchase of land in a company name and only allow your "partner" to inherit said land via share ownership upon your demise (subject to caveats in relation to your death via natural causes). Nothing is ever perfect, but various legal trusts can tie up your land for a considerable amount of time so only the very wealthiest of individuals would ever bother trying to fight what steps you have put in place etc. etc......

This is very good advice i like that,  but what kind of compagny i can do for spend just little money?

giovannigio wrote:

This is very good advice i like that,  but what kind of compagny i can do for spend just little money?

You can put up a real estate company. There are ways where you can retain controlling shares of the company even if you are a foreigner. THis gives you indirect and uncontested possession of the land. I dont say its illegal but its one way you can go around if you want to retain control over the land. :)

Thank you or advice.

(moderated : reported as advertisement)

Thanks czv