Transfer Iqama from Father to Employer

I've been going through the forum posts for aaages looking for an answer that made sense. I still can't get my head around all this visa stuff.

So I just got a job offer as an ESL teacher, all depending on whether they can transfer my iqama to their sponsorship. I'm very worried it will fall through. Can anyone tell me all the things that I will need to give the employer? I am moving from my fathers sponsorship.

TNXKBAI

picklejuice wrote:

I've been going through the forum posts for aaages looking for an answer that made sense. I still can't get my head around all this visa stuff.

So I just got a job offer as an ESL teacher, all depending on whether they can transfer my iqama to their sponsorship. I'm very worried it will fall through. Can anyone tell me all the things that I will need to give the employer? I am moving from my fathers sponsorship.

TNXKBAI

Iqama transfer is simple :D

Don't be worried  :dumbom:

So the procedure is simple , first , you should go to Jawazat , sign a paper that states "your father wants to take you off from his sponsorship " Tanazul" :)

Then that paper goes to the Kafeel trying to sponsor you :)

They'll take care of everything ;)

It might cost you 2000 SR though  :|  * This amount actually should be paid by your new sponsor as written on books *

P.S : My sisters and brothers been through the same process

Anything else you wanna know , feel free to ask :)

Keep calm and smile :)

Oh wow thanks very much for the reply! Is that it? What about the occupation on the iqama, does the new employer just fill that in themselves?

picklejuice wrote:

Oh wow thanks very much for the reply! Is that it? What about the occupation on the iqama, does the new employer just fill that in themselves?

Occupation on Iqama will be the "job" which you are going to work :)

That all is handled by your new sponsor :)

The only work on your dad's hand is to request withdrawal of your Iqama from his sponsorship !
It takes time , like a week , maybe 2 for transfer to be done !

Also , I saw on other posts of yours that your new employer asked you to go back and come on new visa !
Well that happens when a company sends out their visas already to UK etc !
So I guess to not waste their (almost ready new visa ) they're requesting you to go , rather than doing a local transfer ;)
It's a game hard to understand :D

Anything else ? :)

Oh thank you, I was wondering why they couldn't transfer the iqama! Last question, I promise... So these guys want me to come in and start training this week. If the iqama transfer works out, I'd dedicate the whole week but if it doesn't, it might feel like a waste of time. Can I presume that it'll all be okay and be a dedicated little teacher? I've read so many disaster stories online...

picklejuice wrote:

Oh thank you, I was wondering why they couldn't transfer the iqama! Last question, I promise... So these guys want me to come in and start training this week. If the iqama transfer works out, I'd dedicate the whole week but if it doesn't, it might feel like a waste of time. Can I presume that it'll all be okay and be a dedicated little teacher? I've read so many disaster stories online...

As it's only for a week , I don't think you will have any issues , as your Iqama will be under process , you will get papers stating your Iqama is currently being transferred , no issues with police checks etc !
And you know , it all depends on the PRO of the company , so I guess everything is in his/her hands :D

Now you made me sad by saying " last question" :(:P

Feel free to ask anything , anytime  :gloria

P.S : It's Saudi Arabia , things happen with the help of Wasta (influential people ) :P so am sure the PRO can make things happen ;)

Ok I lied, one more! So do I have to do a police check? Do I also need to get my college papers attested or is that only necessary when it's not an internal transfer?

picklejuice wrote:

Ok I lied, one more! So do I have to do a police check? Do I also need to get my college papers attested or is that only necessary when it's not an internal transfer?

By police checks I meant ( the current police raids of residency violators ) Not about police checks for transfer :P

So there are no police checks !

About your college attestation , it is necessary  :|

Talk with the HR of your company , they will assist you regarding "attestation is required or not !

My brother did his studies in Egypt , but when he came back , even as internal transfer , attestation was required !

Best advise talk to the HR Dept ;)

P.S , You can ask more questions :D

Okeedokee will do! Let's hope not, I only just finished so I wont have my physical degree for a while and I'd have to get someone in Ireland to drop by my college for a letter of completion (stressstressstress). I have my CELTA certificate so let's hope they'll take that for now... I'm all out of questions now but thanks very much for all your help!!!

Keep the stress away , smile ;)

It's my pleasure helping you out !

Best of luck  :top:

hey,

same issue, i am a dependent under my fathers visa, want to get a job here, but people are saying transfer from fathers iqama to company's is not available, and that i should approach company's that provide visa's, secondly i am going to turn 25 this nov so there goes my free stay in saudi, whats the whole deal, i want to stay here with my dad and work on the companies visa, also the job market is very poor here even with an Advanced Diploma in business not able to get a job here, one company is interested but they again say we dont know the procedure to transfer you from your dads iqama to the company's

kindly advice in detail

Even if you're above 25 , Iqama can be renewed , near Jawazat you'll find agents who do works like this , still , a valid reason might be accepted by Jawazat , so you should approach them !

P.S :  It's gonna cost you little bit more  :|

As I said , many companies send visas to other countries before hand , it costs them a lot , so instead of doing a local transfer , they tell you to go out and come  :nothappy:

Procedure is simple brother , see my above comments  :(

Dear I Want to ask you a simple question i am under my father sponsorship and i want to transfer my Iqama To a company but since before Ramadan my company is telling me that currently all process of father to company has been stopped by the Jawazaat office so i have to wait for it to open .. is this news real ??

Hi, I'm back! Can anyone tell me how long the iqama transfer process usually takes? I have been waiting three weeks now and my new employer says they have not gotten approval yet, they said the jawazat office is still not ready for my father to come in to confirm sponsorship transfer. Has anyone gone through this process recently?

picklejuice wrote:

Hi, I'm back! Can anyone tell me how long the iqama transfer process usually takes? I have been waiting three weeks now and my new employer says they have not gotten approval yet, they said the jawazat office is still not ready for my father to come in to confirm sponsorship transfer. Has anyone gone through this process recently?

I can't understand why the Jawazat office is not ready  :unsure

Well , rumors say , that transfers are hold on "dependent to new sponsor" policy !

But it's not official !

So you mean to say , The Jawazat people denied the process ???????????

Did your dad make a "Tanazul Request" ?

The uploaded image is what must be done from your father !

Only then can the whole process begin , right from this paper from Jawazat !http://www.saudi-sons.com/ar/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Tanazol1.jpg

I was talking to the lady who hired me, working as a middle man between HR. So I'm not entirely sure that she understands the process... I asked her if my dad should go to the jawazat and she said not yet!

Are you saying my Father should go and do this first before anything else? And then the process can continue? I just don't want him to go and be told that he has to do it later, I'll never hear the end of it

Maybe before he goes he can ask his friends if any of them have this "wasta" you speak of :p, would that help?

Oh and thanks for the reply!  :)

picklejuice wrote:

Oh and thanks for the reply!  :)

Don't say thanks again :P

Just helping out :)

That's how the process begins , first you are relieved from your fathers sponsorship !

Only after your dad signs the paper, which I've shown you !

Well , am sure your dad has arab friends , they'd help him , maybe take him to Jawazat also to inquire about the procedure !

Assuming you are under your father sponsorship and you want to transfer to the school. The school must handover you Demand Letter directed to your current sponsor (your father). As soon as you receive the demand letter your father can start preparing following docs:-

* Your father has to sign the letter attached by Gunner earlier and take it to Jawazat to get it stamped.
* No Objection Letter or NOC, can be written in A4 by your father. The same letter must be signed and stamped from Umdah (Mayor) of your area and attested from the local police station.

Once done you need to submit all the documents + original passport to your new sponsor to start the transfer process.
Duration of the process may take upto 2-3 months and is different from case to case.

Okay wow, well I'll get him to do it asap.
Thank- I mean... ehm eh... THANKS :p
*runs away*

Ehtesham wrote:

Assuming you are under your father sponsorship and you want to transfer to the school. The school must handover you Demand Letter directed to your current sponsor (your father). As soon as you receive the demand letter your father can start preparing following docs:-

* Your father has to sign the letter attached by Gunner earlier and take it to Jawazat to get it stamped.
* No Objection Letter or NOC, can be written in A4 by your father. The same letter must be signed and stamped from Umdah (Mayor) of your area and attested from the local police station.

Once done you need to submit all the documents + original passport to your new sponsor to start the transfer process.
Duration of the process may take upto 2-3 months and is different from case to case.

This Umdah (Mayor) issue I Still didnt get this .. i went to the Mayor to get my paper stamped the mayor refused to stamp on it saying that this should be done by maktabal amaal ..

Hi Anas, i will message you my mobile number pls contact me today evening to explain you the process. thanks...

is it possible to change the sponsership from employer to my father??if age is below 24

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Dear,
Same process i went today maktab al amal with my father. They said no, go to omda and take a paper with sign than go to police and then take sign from them and then come to us. I don't understand the process. I am now under my father's sponsor. Recently i got offer from a company. Please help me by telling me the exact process for nakal kafala.

@gunner757 Hi. Read your answers and they are very informative. I want to know one thing. First we send for attestation to saudi embassy in the country where we did our education from. So after that attestation is done, we get it attested by MOFA here in saudi right? So does your degree certificate have to be translated in arabic before the mofa attestation?

@gunner757 hi. Very informative answers by you, thanks.

Want to ask one thing, after attestation of our degree certificate by saudi embassy of the country where we completed our degree from, we then have to submit to MOFA in saudi for attestation right?  So before submitting to mofa, do we have to get our degree certificate translated?

Hello! quick question on this! Has anyone recently transferred sponsorship from father to company? How long does this usually take?