Expats meeting and bowling event on Friday 22nd August 2014

Hi fellow expats

Have seen so many asking what can be done in Jeddah but not seen any event happening
like some events happening in other cities.

So i have decided to set up an event and hopefully try to make it happen.

Details as under:

Event             : Meeting fellow expats and play game of bowling
Day & Date    : Friday, 15th August 2014
Time              : 5pm onwards
Venue           : Any mall which has bowling - Red Sea Mall or other - suggestions open

So who ever is interested to come, drop a confirmation message

What a good idea mountaineer 888...the said event is for male expats only? How about us ladies, can we join?

@ Jinkz - it will depend on the number of ladies joining in

Yes it is a good idea ,but red sea mall is very far from my place as i can not drive.

uuzma - do you know any other mall which has bowling?

Hi mountaineer8888, its an excellent idea and it I am also interested.
On one note, at Red Sea Mall, In10So bowling is open for male only.
Bowling for families is allowed in In10so in Serafi Mall and shami restaurant bldg. at Medina road.

@Ehtesham - the last time i went to red sea mall, families were allowed for bowling. we can change the venue to serafi mall .

Not sure if ill be free then but i'll get back to you guys closer to the date.

Yeah !! One more mall its moon toon mall wohich is near from azizyeaha cycle round obout. For all

Wait n watch for mote persons what they ll say ....

hi ,, sir im interested .. how can i join them,,

@uuzma - moon toon and serafi mall is the same.

@Rodney - welcome to join in. keep an eye on this thread for the final venue and be there.

Hahhahh thanks for correction...

mountaineer8888 wrote:

@Ehtesham - the last time i went to red sea mall, families were allowed for bowling. we can change the venue to serafi mall .

Families are allowed for bowling inside Spakyz at Red Sea Mall, basically Sparkyz is entertainment for kids, just like Moontoon in Serafi Mall.
I was talking about in10so, entertainment for adults which includes bowling, billiards....its open for families in Serafi (except of karting) and only available for male in Red Sea.
Unfortunately, I wont be in the city on 15th but I will keep following the thread closely to see if there is any change in date/venue.

I'm interested. count me in

the final venue will be Serafi Mall. Opp Ikea. time and date remain unchanged - Friday 15th August 5pm

Its seems lijke more ladies r not coming u just extend one week though more people ll know about it. many persons r asking about meet up but they dont know about this event.

@ uuzma - you and jinkz can join in together.
we r not postponing the date . for now its 15/8/14
later can try organizing another one.

as not many confirmed attending, postponing this bowling event to 22nd August 2014

@ mountaineer8888 > Thank you for this update.

I made this topic a sticky one in order to help your message to get across more effectively. :)

Have a nice day

Priscilla

@ Ace  see you on 22nd

i wish i was in jeddah :( Never mind hope you guys will have fun.

I'd like to join but I don't know how many ladies are coming. And if it's allowed to meet different nationality.
Thanks..

@ mountaineer8888!

Appreciate your efforts in creating a healthy activity. I am not a bowling fan but if my schedule allows, would love to attend. BR!

If we postpone this with a week, I'll be happy to fly in from Jizan and join. But please, if you manage to do it on the 22nd, do it then :) perhaps we can have some other event one week after. Cheers!

Can someone please post a google maps link of the location of the event. I'm very new to Jeddah  :D

created a bowling event just for expats to meet up. you an come join us and meet new friends

link for the venue

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Se … e1e133c666

(Y) keep me posted :D

Good luck guys,hope everythings goes smoothly.And enjoy  :top:

I could have you guys but,come on  peeps .
VACATION :cool:

looking for few lines to copy and post it to other expats
venue date time ....etc

I'm interested in going to the event.

I would love to go....I love bowling. Glad it's been postponed for the 22nd.

Yoo guys,
I would like to come. If you have availabilty then I would occupy a place for me :D

Cheers!

@ BS_256, Athena & Taz_Y - all are welcome to join in

me and my friends are interested... count us in please.. we are 3 females..  :)

Count me please, am new in Jeddah would u please mention the place and how ti reach there

Sound good if I'm free sure will join you guys, just know about it (Y)