Any pakistani family in nairobi!!!!

We will be moving to nairobi soon.I have seen alot of indians in nairobi but only few Pakistanis.Also do we get Pakistani channels in nairobi and Pakistani spices.Where can we get Halal food..do the restuarants serve halal....how is the Braeburn school estate garden??????

I am also looking for the same answers.. We are also planning to move to Nairobi. I hope someone replys... Regards Zahra

WE R MOVING BY THE END OF AUGUST 2010...MY KIDS WILL BE GOIN TO BRAEBURN..WHAT ABOUT U??I HAVE 2 GIRLS ...
REGARDS
PALLVISHA

Unfortunately I found only 1 Pakistani registred in the Network of Pakistanis in Nairobi but it's worth giving it a try to contact him.

Hope this helps
Arlette

@ -> Pallvisha, could you kindly release the CapsLock key when posting on the forum? Thks

Nice to hear from you. I have two boys. Our move is not confirmed yet but hopefully will be confirmed in couple of weeks time. Keep in touch. Regards Zahra.

greetings ladies..
do not worry there are plenty of people from pakistan in kenya.
most butcheries are owned by muslims so do not worry about getting halal meat. Also nearly all meat supplied to restaurants is halal.
Pakistani channels are available. Satelite companies like ZUKU, CTN or STV will air both sony india, new etc etc etc. You will definitely get paki channels.
braeuburn is a good school. multi cultural. if your looking for more religious (islamic) schools, those are also available.
if you need any more info just let me know. I have lived here my whole life

Thank u so much ..it was good to hear from u...r u pakistani...

Hi..nope not pakistani...
5th generation kenyan - punjabi

ok thanks so u r muslim ..i will ask u more questions once i am in nairobi...if that is ok!!!

regards
pallvisha

sure

U can find a lot of pakistanis around Parksland
im also from Karachi,Pakistan and moved here a month ago.
but me family is back there in karaachi.
and u can find all wht u asked and replied below.
bt nairobi is  quit expensive as compare to karachi specially.

take care

yes u r right nairobi is really exprnsive....i am from islamabad....i am in nairobi right now....what do u do ...do u have any kids...and have u decided on any schools for them...

regards
pallvisha

hello, this Edwin from Nairobi. Braeburn is a very nice school and further i can recommend that you can also try Jaffery's academy, i have pakistani friends in Kenya, actually they are very many. i can get you there numbers if you wish to. you can contact me on +254 729 395 712

Nice stay in nairobi

[Moderated]