Degree attestation from Saudi Culture/Consulate

I have B-Tech pass degree from Preston University Kohat and B-Tech (Hons) degree from PIMSAT University Karachi, please advise me can i get attestation and how. Thanks

riazma wrote:

I have B-Tech pass degree from Preston University Kohat and B-Tech (Hons) degree from PIMSAT University Karachi, please advise me can i get attestation and how. Thanks

First you have to replace your B-tech pass degree from Preston university top PIMSAT, as they will do if you hand over the origional to them.

Preston university is not recoganised by HEC, while PIMSAT is recoganised in 2000. your degree musb be after 2001. only then HEC will attest your B-Tech.

then you you can apply in SEC.

Good day.It is stated that i got job offer from saudi arabia.The name on my educational certificaes including my degree is Mohammed Azhar Nawaz,whereas on my CNIC and passport it is Azhar Nawaz.I have got offer as a Fluids Engineer.My all documents are already attested by HEC and ministry of foreign affairs.
I want to know that am i able to get visa because of this name variation on passport and degree?What is the best way to solve this issue?
Really appreciate your quick reply.

Best regards.
Azhar Nawaz

get an affidavit stating that your name on passport is THIS and on your docs in THIS, the affidavit should be attetsed from notary public. Regards

ayesha131 wrote:

get an affidavit stating that your name on passport is THIS and on your docs in THIS, the affidavit should be attetsed from notary public. Regards

Affidavit  you are saying ,  Is it acceptable in Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy? do you have any recent encounter in this type of problem? Please let us know in detail.
Thank you

I Have B.tech pass degree 2 years program, just to know it can be attest from saudi culture and saudi council or not ??? Please let me know i got a offer

Contact saudi culture
karachi +92-21-35340124
islamabad +92-51-2827876