Looking for friends in Antwerp- Belgium

Hello there,

hi everyone, am a girl aged 27, am looking for friends in antwerp as am expecting to go to school at UIBS in that city in october, am new in belgium and i only speak english.
please email me for further details, i will appreciate to make new friends and get to know people before i arrive.

Thanks.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hey, I'm new here :) I would like to meet new people in antwerp..we can catch up sometime, just write me a msg if you want :)

Hi!
I'm also new in Antwerp, and looking to meet new people to go to the cinema with, shopping, eating outside,... Although I'm a Belgian, I just moved here so I don't have many friends here :)
Message me if you would like to meet up!

Hi all,

Try meetup.com, expats in Antwerp and other social groups. It's a great way to meet new people. If you need any information or would like hang out in the city, message me :)

Hi i am in antwerp.looking for work though i can only speek english and like too find out where i can learn spoken dutch for free so i can het teaching work or tv film or theatre work or any unskilled work for that matter. Up for meeting new People. I is friendly kind and fun. Help!!!!

Hey all

Moving to Antwerp on 11th Feb so looking for new people to meet and have a coffee and beer with.  British Expat moving from Prague. English speaking only but I'll be happy to learn some Flemish as I go :)

Hi, look at the meet up.com website. A lot of groups in Antwerp to join and meet new people. :)

Dear Friends,

I am a Turkish girl from Istanbul. I will be there in Belgium beginning of June. I would like to meet with new friends there.. If you interest just message me.

:)