Contacts in India

Hi, my name is Mathieu from France !

I'm about to move from France to Bangalore for unlist 1 year (maybe two) for Airbus Group, so I start to look for contacts in India, people who already know the country and who could answer my questions (and I have many !)

Also, I would like to find a co-location, so if you've advices on brokers agencies or something I take it

All your advices are welcome

Thanks, Math

Hi Mathieu,

I have moved your topic on the Bangalore forum for more visibility and interaction.

Concerning your accommodation search, i invite you to have a look at the housing in Bangalore section and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Mathieu,

Feel free to contact. I have some friends in Bangalore, they can help you. You can ask as many question you want. I will try to give the best possible answers.

Its nice city to live in.

Thanks and regards,
Parth Shah
[email protected]

Hi,Welcome to Bangalore.It is so comfortable place to stay than any other.There are so many places to visit in Bangalore and other parts of India as well.And if you travel often,I would like to suggest to go by bus,where you can book through TicketGoose at fabulous discount rates.

Mathieu welcome to Bangalore
My name is Rey Ndala I student I make Engineering but I will nice too meet you I speak French and little English bienvenue écrit moi