How to find a job in Taiwan

go up to www.104.com.tw and type in key words

I'm a land surveyor and also know about something autocad...
So i want job in Taiwan Bcoz i like Taiwan

I am currently working in HK and would like to find a job in Taiwan, the ideal type is travel between HK and Taiwan.

I have 7yrs experience in FMCG the companies I used be are all international company: Carlsberg, The Edrington Group and Berry Bros. & Rudd. My current title is Wholesale accounts manager. I have good communication skill and good networking with hotels and club houses in HK as well as food and beverages group.I am interested to move to Taiwan that's why I am considering to find a job in Taiwan. Hope anyone here can help me. Thanks!

Hi there

I am a Malaysian female, have 3.5 years experience working as an external auditor in a small chartered accountant firm in Singapore. I'm trying to look for a job based in Taipei.

I tried apply several jobs online, but i never get any replies.

I wonder is there anyone out there can help me out or is there any recruitment agencies in Taiwan that I could contact and help me up?

Much appreciated.
xxx
Ivelyn

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi There,

I know this post is 2008, I just saw this today. Would like to know if you still have opportunities to get help from a recruiter in Taiwan to help find job?

Much appreciated. Thank you
Ivelyn
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Ivelyne,

Please check the contacts in the business directory here : Jobs in Taiwan

You may also drop an advert in the Jobs in Taiwan section of the website.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I am finding a job in taiwan plz let me know how

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I am keen to work in Taipei. Could you provide some advice for me please? Thank you so much!

Hello

I am hoping to move to Taiwan in 2-3 months.
I am interested in teaching English (IELTS & ESL) & Science.
Can you help with this?
Thanks

Best regards,

Chris

If you subscribe on "teaching job in Taipei" and other groups like that on Facebook you will have many opportunities. On "Craigslist-taiwan" also