Life without personnummer

My wife and I (both UK citizens) would like to buy a house in Sweden and live there for the next 5+ years. We are not working and not of retirement age so would be classed as "persons of sufficient means". We would need private medical insurance - no problem - but getting insurance that meets the Swedish authority's requirements is impossible. Therefore, no personnummer. Is it possible to live anything like a normal life in Sweden without a personnummer?

I advice you to take contact with the Swedish Immigration Office.

Hello, Yes I've already done that. They recognise there is a problem and suggest I write to the European Commission. I did that several weeks ago........no answer!         Check this link;
http://www.kommers.se/Documents/dokumen … n_webb.pdf

Hello,

from your desctiption, the Swedish authorities seem to agree that you are entitled to residence?

You might try getting in touch with the Swedish europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/health/planned-healthcare/get-more-info/index

national contact point for health-related questions.

Good luck!

i guess it will be very difficult here in sweden without swedish personummer , and another thing as it will be given by skataverket , a swedish tax office you better contact with them via email too

I wish it would be normal! Without a personal number you don't even get treated like a human being.

Hello , My friend , frim your discription , i can see The immigration has accepted you to stay in Swden , but because you wanted to live there permanently , they want you to register your recidebce , which is Called upphållstillstätt that is For EU pass holder. What you need is a sufficient money to show , that you can take care of yourself For The Time you are there , without having to go to The government For helt ( socialen) then you need a coppy of your passport An adress you are going to live and this card. This card you should have taken it From tge Uk before entering Sweden . This is because it Will cover you when you get sick or something For Free and you wouldn't have to incure yourself allot of inpass expensive bills. eu insurance card contact Me and I Will see how best I can help you.

Re: life without personnummer
Hello , My friend , frim your discription , i can see The immigration has accepted you to stay in Swden , but because you wanted to live there permanently , they want you to register your recidebce , which is Called upphållstillstätt that is For EU pass holder. What you need is a sufficient money to show , that you can take care of yourself For The Time you are there , without having to go to The government For helt ( socialen) then you need a coppy of your passport An adress you are going to live and this card. This card you should have taken it From tge Uk before entering Sweden . This is because it Will cover you when you get sick or something For Free and you wouldn't have to incure yourself allot of inpass expensive bills. eu insurance card contact Me and I Will see how best I can help you. Google pictures with European health insurance card andthat is what you need. We in Sweden get our own From here when we are travelling to another country.
https://www.forsakringskassan.se/wps/po … dFQEMUWa7/

Tony , click on The link here. This is The card you need. http://www.careerbreak360.com/eu-launch … ance-card/