About visa

I had the 13A version of the phil visa and returned back to the philippines to renew it for the permanebt visa. The imigration centre told me that I could not upgrade because I do not have my wife with me. Big problem. My wife married to get to my property and has been living with some one else for the last 5 years...........the period in which I was married. I told the imigration that I an not find my wife. There was no help here as the Phil Gov have weird ways to keep out those who have already contributed to the phil.
         I have a house in carmona and on enquiring about it a few years ago I was informed by a neighbor that my house has been rented out to foreigners. This I do not mind but why is my wife hiding. She has been missing now for almost a year. I dont know how to find missing person from the phil. The wife initially claimed that she was living in Bohol and the strange thing is that after the last earthquake she made one visit to where I was staying in Cebu..........lapulapu.
This is not new to the state of the philippines. There is a lot of filipinos who have taken advantage of old people but what can we do.
If any one can help you can use my [email protected]
Thanks everybody

You should be posting your questions to the Philippines Forum not on this "generic" international forum.

Click on the FORUM tab in the green banner at the top of this page and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and go through the list of countries. Click on PHILIPPINES and this will open that national forum for you.

Hi,

The thread has been moved to the Philippines forum for info.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team