.looking for an advice.

.hello .hope you are all good.i have two questions i hope i will find answers  from  you friends.

1.when a person  be in dubai for job hunting.which effective ways he.she may uses it to get more chance find a job.

2.where can find a map for a dubai city .

3.is it true the algerian citizens can work only in dubai .if yes .any one explain why  ??.

.any answers i will appreciate it   .

Hello moutazz :)

As for the Map, if you have a smart phone, you could just download the google map or an application, and have it everywhere with you :D

Hope members helps you out with your other queries.

Regards
Kenjee

.thank you.

Well you could job hurt via,Dubizzle,jobs in dubai of which you will have to pay 80 dollars via online,its really effective,you could subscribe to indeed...
On the Algerians only being able to work here,No,except I dnt rilly understd wat you saying. Here in Dubai,as last recorded,over 202 nationalities are here,either working or on Tourism,its just that some nationalities are most sort after,like the filipino, indians,Russians,Be it as it may,different nationalities are here working and its not restricted to an ascribed nationality

.thank you ibilola for comment.i  meant that the algerians citizens have only the right to work in dubai.not in other states.because when get a work you need to apply for residence .therefore algerian citizen cant apply for residence.i have heard from people algerian who live in dubai.i dont know why ??.

.what the adventages  you get when  paying  80 dollar in dubbizle ??.i mean there are jobs offer in it.and to  apply is free ??

I never said in dubizzle,I meant for jobs in dubai,its a job site on its ownthey send out your cv ,in a week,u shud have interviews which is ok,as there is a higher probability to getting job faster n where u dnt get to have a job in 4months,your money get refunded to you n this doesn't apply to uae residents,you can visit to kw more.
As per the Algerian stuff,am sorry,am new to the info. cheers

I never said in dubizzle,I meant for jobs in dubai,its a job site on its own,they send out your cv ,in a week,u shud have interviews which is ok,as there is a higher probability to getting job faster n where u dnt get to have a job in 4months,your money get refunded to you n this doesn't apply to uae residents,you can visit to kw more.

I never said in dubizzle,I meant for jobs in dubai,its a job site on its own,they send out your cv ,in a week,u shud have interviews which is ok,as there is a higher probability to getting job faster n where u dnt get to have a job in 4months,your money gets refunded to you n this doesn't apply to uae residents,For them,it is free without having to pay a dime. you can visit to kw more.

.thank you ibilola.

Uwc