Looking for a job as a nanny in Gothenburg

Hey,

My name is Agnieszka (22 years old) and I'm from Warsaw (Poland). I'm planning to move to Gothenburg on October and I'm looking for a job as a nanny/babysitter.

I'm a calm and responsible person who have a good approach to children. I prefer to look after children aged 4-10 years old. I can offer bringing your child to school/kindergarten and picking up from school/kindergarten and look after at home: preparing meals, playing with your child, help with homework, creative planning and spending time with your child.

My expirience: child care of my friend's children 3-6 years old, child care in children's corner in restaurant in Warsaw (4-11 years old children).

I'm available from October 2014 to May 2015

If you're interested or if you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]

Agy

Hello Agy,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest to post an ad in the section jobs in Gothenburg >personal and household services >babysitting.

Good luck and all the best,
Olivier
Expat.com

Good idea. Sorry and thanks a lot!

Hi Agniezka,

Are you looking for a full time nanny job? Are you living in Gothenburg?

Hello,
Yes, I'm looking for full time job but without living at family's home. I'm in Warsaw now but I could be in Gothenburg anytime.

Hello Agnie,

Unfortunately i just need a part time nanny for my two year old.  Good Luck on finding a full time employer.

@ Wanderer soul > Please post your offer in the Babysitting in Gothenburg section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I see, but what part of time do you need help for your child?