Inquiry about immigration in Bahrain

I need Help. Im from the Philippines and just got hired directly and was given a working visa in Bahrain.
I plan to visit my mom in china first and go to Bahrain from there. I have read in the Consul of Bahrain website here in the Philippines that they still need to revalidate my LMRA work visa and stamp entry visa on my passport and will be paying them some fees. My Question is, do Immigration Officers there in Bahrain needs/looks for that entry visa stamp before letting me in their country or the LMRA work visa is enough? Thank You.

MacAir wrote:

I need Help. Im from the Philippines and just got hired directly and was given a working visa in Bahrain.
I plan to visit my mom in china first and go to Bahrain from there. I have read in the Consul of Bahrain website here in the Philippines that they still need to revalidate my LMRA work visa and stamp entry visa on my passport and will be paying them some fees. My Question is, do Immigration Officers there in Bahrain needs/looks for that entry visa stamp before letting me in their country or the LMRA work visa is enough? Thank You.

Hi MacAir, as have read the visa stamp on you passport is for the immigration here in the Philippines. Likewise what I did to my passport. I am also a direct hire and issued a work visa by LMRA, May I ask if you have done the PDOS (pre-departure seminar) and OEC (overseas employment certificate) from POEA (philippine overseas employment association)? Do we/I need to do it?

Thanks.

Hello. The following discussion may be useful to you:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=359109

Its about the same topic and seems to be answered by a forum member with experience in it.

Best wishes.

Hi I'm tin just have a concern coz I would like to visit my fiancé in bahrain but when they arrange my visit visa they suddenly said my name was blocklisted for six month in immgration so how can I sold it out? Coz I really want to visit my fiancé for only 3weeks please need a advince thanks

Hi my fiancé ask me to visit him in bahrain so my fiancé can apply me a visit visa? and what we need to do?

roasted peanut, I haven't done the PDOS and the OEC from POEA because i plan on doing all of it in bahrain.
we do need it but a friend of mine told me to do all that steps in bahrain. I just don't want to spend more money here in the philippines if the entry stamp visa from the consul is not really important and is not required for the immigration officer in Bahrain