Indian citizen intending to move to New zealand

Hello, I am 23 years old from Gujarat(India). I am thinking about opting for IELTS as I want to go study in New zealand. My worry is I haven't yet completed my graduation as I am still waiting for my final semester's results to arrive.which would be in pass class or something. But I have done my 12th with first class in general stream. So, is there any way for a person like me to enroll into a decent New zealand university for any sort of degree course or something?

saurabh_hp wrote:

Hello, I am 23 years old from Gujarat(India). I am thinking about opting for IELTS as I want to go study in New zealand. My worry is I haven't yet completed my graduation as I am still waiting for my final semester's results to arrive.which would be in pass class or something. But I have done my 12th with first class in general stream. So, is there any way for a person like me to enroll into a decent New zealand university for any sort of degree course or something?

A Google search may give you the information you require. Find teaching institution and then contact them.

Hey saurabh_hp,
(wrong section)

No you can not pursue a degree on basis of just 12th in India. You have to have some higher qualification.
On the other hand you can go for diploma courses in PTE. its like private education