Anglophones in Guadeloupe! We meet twice a week in Le Gosier! :-)

Hi everyone!

My name is Ariane (FB is Ariane Guadeloupe) and I have just joined a Mairie+Rectorat-backed group of English people who make themselves available to meet and greet anyone who wishes to practice their English. I had mentioned this on a post a few months ago.

We've become a fun colorful bunch: a mixture of Spaniards, Polish, Guadeloupeans, Americans, Brits, French, Italians etc...!

Add me as your FB/Expat friend and I will send you invites to our bi-weekly get-togethers in 2 restaurants in Le Gosier.
(facebook.com/events/1507729856106223/?notif_t=plan_user_joined)

Our FB group name is "International Guadeloupe".
(facebook.com/groups/683809741668370/)

Hope to see you at our meets peeps!

xoxox Ariane

Hello BaliRoom

Kindly note that your thread is now on the anglophone version of the site.

Could you also please place an advert in our Clubs, associations, volunteers in Guadeloupe so that when members seeking an english expat group, they can stumble on you?

Thank you
Kenjee

Hey that is a very good idea, I'm moving to Guadeloupe in October and am really willing to keep my level of English! Will be nice to meet new people as I'll be new on the Island!

See you soon probably!
Mathilde.

Hi,
I'm living in Capesterre, have been in Guadeloupe since last November, I'd love to know if you still meet at le Gosier, because it would be great to meet up with some English speakers,
Liz

I want to speak english in Guadeloupee even if my english is poor ! see you later....regards. Sandrine