Distance Education -meet up groups for the kids/parents to mingle?

Further to my earlier query comparing International Schools, are there any expats that have gone down the distance education path for their children (in particular, with the NSW Dept Education program)?

As much as I'd like our children to experience schooling overseas, i don't think we could afford TEMIS, and Boroko/Korobosea don't have space for my youngest. However, I'd still like them to have the opportunity to meet and interact with kids their age.

If there are any 'homeschooled' kids in POM, are there any meet up groups around for the kids/parents to mingle?

Hi there I know what you mean I was homeschooled before kind of distance. I think if you can work also with schools. Maybe clubs(soccer ext) and activities schools have I think its a way for kids to socialize.
I was schooling with a Australia education system . are you already here in pom?

Hi Sunshine98,
Thanks for that. At this stage we are looking at homeschooling our youngest and sending our eldest to an international school.
We're not up there yet, but I expect that we'll be there some time between now and the end of the year.
Cheers,
Alison