Need a housekeeper

Hello everyone, i need some help in finding a housekeeper, daily or twice a week, maybe you guys know a housekeeper agency here in Athens? I live in Kifissia, with my husband and 1 daughter. The best is an english speaking housekeeper. Any suggestion might help.
Thanks all

Hi
I know of someone who might be interested. What are you willing to pay and what sort of housework do you require? If you can let me know then I will get hold of my friend.
Regards

Hello there,

I'm Irene Greek American. I do have a housekeeper but she doesn't speak English. She is excellent quick and thorough. If you like you can contact me at 6948870736 and we can talk to her as I know she has a few days available.

Hello Irene,
Thanks for your reply. I will contact you if i would take her, but i will try first to find an english speaking one because it will be very helpful if we can communicate easily with her, but i really appreciate your help. And i have a question, what is the common salary here in Athens? we are new in the country, it would be good to have an idea. Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.

Hi Victoria,

The common salary is quite low. Of course this depends on the job you will be doing. Example a teachers position in the Englush schools range anywhere from 700 to 1200 in the lower oaying schools and at St. Catherine's around 1,700 or more. Monthly.
In other jobs they can be as low as 400-500 euros monthly. Good luck in your search and if you want the housekeepers number please let me know.
Irene

Hi there!
I have a friend who might be interested. She is from Zimbabwe and speaks English fluently. She has a lot of experience in this job. If you are interested please contact me and I will pass you her telephone number (or vice-versa).

Hi. My name is Nick. I am responding to your ad about a housekeeper. Not sure if a man would do. I have experience as a personal VIP driver. My daily tasks included taking care of children and household chores like shopping,cooking and gardening. I am a father of four therefore I am fully qualified. Anyway I hope you consider me. I will not disappoint you. I am 40 yrs old and live in Geraka next to vrillisia. I am Greek born and raised in Australia. Thankyou for your time.  My number is 6977664403

Oh damn I thought you meant Kefissia, Thessaloniki...I got excited because I know a gal up there from NY who is now living full time in Greece. She's make an excellent housekeeper, nanny, etc. She's a very good friend of mine and is extremely organized, and an excellent cook. She's fluent in both English and Greek.

If you ever go up to Thessaloniki, let me know!

Leena Chitnis

Leena, thanks for your reply. yes, i live in Kifissia, Athens not Thess, hehe.  :D
last weekend i've been to Thess with my husband to deliver our daughter to a summer camp. so we'll be there again in 2 weeks to pick her up.

Have a good day,
Gabrielle

Dear Mr./Ms. J-Q,

I would like to express my strong interest in your housekeeping position in Kiffisia. With years of experience as a housekeeper and a mother of 4 grown children, I know my skill and versatility would make me an asset to your house.

I have over five years of experience working as a housekeeper for a variety of people and different cuisine. I subsequently worked for four years at Ledra Marriott Athens where I honed my skills.

You state in your job posting that you want a housekeeper. I am reliable, trustworthy Kenyan lady with an interest to work for you, with good standing. Recommendations available at your disposal. Salary is debatable. you can reach me via my cellphone number : 6947911937.

Thank you for considering my application.

Regards Jane.

@ Jane > I also suggest you to create an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Athens section, it may give you a little boost in your job search.

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello.

I am  very  much  interested, I am willing  to relocate I am now  presently  residing  in Bucharest Romania but a Filipina and if an interview  so dersire my skype id meriam .derio.macatoon  and  my  email address [email protected].

kind Regards,
Applicant

Hi everybody,

I am closing this thread as the initiator has already found a housekeeper.

For those looking for a housekeeping job, please post directly your request in the jobs section : Housemaid jobs in Athens

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed