Looking for a job like housemaid or cleaning

Hi to all,
I am Vilma looking for a job like housemaid or cleaning. Part time or full time job. I experience working in Taiwan and hongkong for 14 years, so now I'm here in Russia to find a job.I experience taking care of children ages 3 to 5 yrs old. Doing cleaning also.
If anyone employer interested please call me in my mobile no. 89671104864.thank you so much!

Hi vilma Condaya Ular,

I suggest you to post your request in the Personal and household services jobs in Russia section, it may help you.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

To everybody whos willing to get a housecleaner/governess and babysitting i would like to work af any position.I am lolita rivera filipina ,44 years of age.Im very proud to say that Fililpina are very good in all aspect.my contact number is [moderated].thank you so much and im hoping that i could find aj job through this site.

Hi lolit20 - please know that you can drop your resume in the designated section regarding jobs here ---> Personal and household services jobs in Russia :)

my name is rose still looking for partime job, cleaning or nanny,  any day.please contact me at *** thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security