Change date of birth

In 2011 i got my passport and in 2012 i come to saudi arabia, but i want to change my date of birth year only. Right now am working in saudi arabia and having valid visa on my passport and Iqama, so in this case is it possible to change date of birth from saudi arabia if yes then what is the solution. In support of new date of birth year i have all valid documents like Pan Card, Indian Driving License, Voter Id Card, School/University Certificates, Bank Passbook etc....??
Waiting for your response.....!!

Thanks & Regards
Sharique

For your DOB to be changed in your Iqama, you will need to have the date changed in your passport first. That can be done at your local consulate most likely. Once that is done, you request the change in Iqama. This should not affect the other documents, as they are all interlinked and will get updated. Regarding your local bank cards etc, your bank will be the best advisor on that.

hi,
someone please tell me the complete procedure to change the dob on my iqama and how many days will it take?? i have complete documents to prove my dob as i was born in Riyadh. i need to change dob because i am a dependent therefore my age should be below 25 to get my iqama renewed. although my real age is below 25 but on iqama i appear to be older.

2008 i got my passport and in 2013 i come to saudi arabia, but i want to change my date of birth. Right now am working in saudi arabia and having valid visa on my passport and Iqama, so in this case is it possible to change date of birth from saudi arabia if yes then what is the solution. In support of new date of birth i have all valid documents and there mansion my actual DOB which i want on Passport. 

Thanks & Regards
Nezam

Have you found the solution for your complicated query.

Please response it will be helpful to others.

nezamahamd wrote:

2008 i got my passport and in 2013 i come to saudi arabia, but i want to change my date of birth. Right now am working in saudi arabia and having valid visa on my passport and Iqama, so in this case is it possible to change date of birth from saudi arabia if yes then what is the solution. In support of new date of birth i have all valid documents and there mansion my actual DOB which i want on Passport. 

Thanks & Regards
Nezam

Have you found the solution for your query if yes please response it will be helpful to others who they are looking this type of same issues.
Kindly response brother

08/04/2000canvad Saudi Arabia date of birth