Cancellation of Final Exit for Dependent - online??

Hi,
As of some weird requirement, i have to arrange a Final Exit paper work for my wife (who is US national and currently at the same place on Exit/Re-Entry Visa). Though, I've read your forum and conclude that she has to come back to Saudi Arabia inorder for me to apply Final Exit but...

My questions are:
1- If i can cancel the Final Exit Visa without having any impact on Iqama and retaining the same status(Iqama #, etc) for my wife. I'm only interested to have the Final Exit (online) for my wife for 2 weeks time period without being stamped on her passport or without letting her to leave KSA and cancel the same Exit visa.
2- In above scenario, since I'm just doing this purposely for a time period of 2 weeks, can i apply Final Exit  (online) without having her in Saudia?

- Yaser

Any feedback?

it can be made online and can be cancelled too by your own with no penalties whatsoever by abshir..

thank you!
Appreciate, if you could answer for below:

2- In above scenario, since I'm just doing this purposely for a time period of 2 weeks, can i apply Final Exit  (online) without having her in Saudia? Currently, she is out of country on entry/exit visa.

u can try ! If the system does not give any error, u might get it done.. otherwise vice versa..

muykhan wrote:

thank you!
Appreciate, if you could answer for below:

2- In above scenario, since I'm just doing this purposely for a time period of 2 weeks, can i apply Final Exit  (online) without having her in Saudia? Currently, she is out of country on entry/exit visa.