Deleting a friend ?

I had a friend here who was really nice, he got my number and just started insulting me with no reason over what's app because I didn't reply his msg right away ..  a noise that I prefer living without ! how to delete him please ?

Click on the CONTACTS icon (right next to the mailbox envelope icon) this will open your Contacts page, scroll down to the member's name on your contact list. Below the member's name and photo or avatar you will find three buttons. "SEND A MESSAGE", "DELETE" and the circle symbol with the strike out. Click on DELETE and this will remove the member from your contact list. Click on the circle symbol to block the member from sending private messages to you.

Also, we recommend strongly that you never give out any personal or identifying information (personal e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) about yourself in the open forums and be extremely careful about giving that kind of information in private messages too. As you're finding out with this member annoying you in whats app.

I want to add that you can report this member and the team will take care of it.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR