New,Anyone can help !!

Hi every one I'm Dave from UK  I live in Dubai. I'm visiting Jordan I have been here 4 days only I don't know anyone I'm planing to stay 3 weeks. So please anyone can help me. I'm looking for nice Resturant, Clubs, coffee shoppe, and any nice place can go. Thank you all :)

Welcome on board Dave.

Maybe you can tell us where you are going to stay.
I'm a bit confused about your staying: four days or three weeks or you are here already four days and you stay three weeks in total?

Are you having plans to tour around the country?

Hello Dave,
I'm Mohannad from Jordan, i would love to help you here in Jordan pls feel free to contact me any time , i'm also looking to improve my English language ;) welcome to Jordan

Thanks primadonna and Mohammed.

I am already in Amman I have Been here 5 days.
My plan it's to stay 3 weeks in Total
And I have plans for the last 5 days only

Hi Dave

And welcome to Jordan :)

Hope you like the country the culture so far,,, it no idea wt have u been able to see but let me I've couple of places and sure u can always check trip advisor

1. Jabs Amman rainbo street

A pedestrian area of Amman champs elyese of Amman.where u can find loads of restaurants ( fast food, fine dining, coffe shops, bars, night clubs , ....etc

I would recommend u to walk around see everything. On a friday there is sooq jars it's a must see
Its a street market with lovely stuff and activities ,,,,

Tell u wt tell me wt u have mind and will help u out

Cheers

If you stay here for three weeks,  it's will be a waste if you only stay in Amman.
Go hiking in Wadi Mujib,  jeep tour or a take a fare with a air balloon in Wadi rum with overnight at a bedouin camp.
Visit the one of the new world wonder Petra for a couple of days,  take a moth bad at the dead sea.
Diving in Aqaba,  sailing. ..

So many things to do and to explore and so much time.  Don't waste it to hang out in bars and nightclubs only!

Thanks every one for the advice :)

Hello dave !!
Welcome to Jordan
I can help you with places her
If you need to know anything you can ask me! !