Aviation courses in Riyadh

Hi friends,
I am currently working in Riyadh and wish to know if there are any aviation related courses being offered here. I do not have any prior exposure in this field and just want to learn it for a hobby. Please do give me any details so that I may try to contact for more information.

Are you interested in EASA part 66?

What are you exactly looking for :) ?

I might help you out as i'm myself a pilot under training :D

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. But please elaborate on this EASA-66 as I am not aware of its suitability to me. I am essentially an engineer (Mechanical) without any aviation experience. I was essentially looking at some sort of course that would expose me to the basics of flying. But if this module that u are suggesting might be suitable to me. I would definitely like to know more about it.

Hi friend,
Nice to know that u are a pilot yourself. I am basically aspiring to learn about aviation since I am a mechanical engineer and know if there are any crash courses for helping people like me to learn flying and fundamentals of aviation. As of now, I am not looking at this from a professional level and am just wanting to pursue it from an amateurish level (as a hobby).

There are schools in Riyadh

Saudi Aviation Flight Academy

And also Wallan Flying School

They provide pilot training :D

Hi,
Actually, I have gotten in touch with someone in Saudi Aviation club but they told me that they provide only long duration courses in aero-sports like aero-modelling. Problem is I require a short duration crash course only. Please provide me with any contact details if u might know it so that I can try to contact them.