How to find a job in Brunei

Hi everyone!! I am an ICT Teacher and is currently looking for any teaching position in Brunei or any work that will fit my qualification..  hope you can help me. :)

Hello joyski9 and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

SIR AIM FROM INDIA NEED AN JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BURN I CITY  I AM AN 2ND PUC IN COMMERCE WITH TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE OF DRIVING FORK LIFT AND I WORKED IN STORE DEPARTMENT  AS AN ASSISTANT STORE KEEPER CUM FORKLIFT OPRETER IN K S A FOR 7 YEARS SO I NEED TO WORK IN YOUR CITY BURNI  CAN YOU BE HELP ME IN GIVING AN OPPORTUNITY  TO WORK IN YOU CITY  THANKING YOU IN ANTCIPATION

SIR IAM RESIDENT OF INDIAN AND IN INDIA ONLY BUT I NEED AN JOB IN BURNI

Iam 28yrs indian man now i am working in oman
My proffesion is plumber i have 7 yearsexperiense
In gulf   I have work experiense in Dubai&saudiArabia&oman
My qualification is SSLC.PRE.degree&ITI
IneedA jobin brunei please help me

@BELLARY MOHUMMED RIYAZ > please lower your caps lock when you write on the forum.

Thank you.

How find ajob brunei have any website ornewspaper?

Hi everyone! I arrived in Brunei only this week. I am on a three-month vacation (but is looking forward to staying longer) sponsored by my boyfriend who works here. This country is so peaceful and quiet. But staying at home bores me and it's a small country to travel around. Yet, it's an ideal country to live in so I am open to the possibility of finding a job here. I have been an ESL Instructor in the Philippines for almost five years and I have finished Bachelor of Arts in English but I don't have a qualified teacher status and a TESOL certificate either which hindered me to teach in government schools here. I wonder if there are language academies here where I can teach? Or perhaps I should do an office-related job like maybe become a secretary or an administrative assistant? Please tell me if u know any job opportunity.

Thank you so much.:)

searching for a job

Hello mohammedhassan -> In which sector are you looking for work? What is your professional background? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salutations everyone*
Im currently looking for a job in the education sector! Pls guide me accordingly*

Hello inaervina -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Expat.com team.                                            I am a retired army officer. holder of diplomas in military sciences,English language and computer as well,seeking for a suitable post in Brunei preferably Arabic/ English  translator in the army of Brunei , as I have been serving as a military translator in Oman Army for 14 years .Thank you and waiting to hear from you.

Hi Alfadil Albashir > i invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Brunei section.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

HI VICTORIA                                                        IAM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE IN DEALING WITH MY APPLICATION FOR A JOB IN THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI . MY THANKS ARE ALSO CONVEYED TO YOUR  "Expat.com TEAM" , CHRISTINE IN PARTICULAR,WHO ENCOURAGED AND ADVISED ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOUR SERVICES TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS. APPRECIATED                                                        ALFADIL ALBASHIR

Good Afternoon, I am Christine Joy Castillo 23 years of age. I am graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Finance Management Accounting last 2010. I am looking for a job which is related with my degree. I am now currently employed at Brunei Darrusalam as a secretary in Sejin Construction. If you are interested with my application you can mail me anytime or you can call me at +673-896-5850.
     Your immediate response with my mail is highly appreciated..

Thank you!

@Christine Joy:

Christine wrote:

Hi > i invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Brunei section.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

;)

Sirr,
I am looking for suitable Job in Brunai with a Refrigeration Maintenance or manufacturing co.

Hello madhup -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am from India worked for Naval Dockyard for 11 years as Chief Shipwright
Presently I am in search of a job in Brunei
I am B tech in Mechnaical Engineering with CSWIP 3.2.2 (Senior Welding Inspector)
Requesting to through my resume and do consider for any openings which satisfies my profile.

Thanking you

Regards

Manohar

I am from Pakistan, Tughral Khan

I would like to introduce myself as a professional associated with the advance yet evolving field of electrical maintenance, highlighting my technical and academic qualification pertaining to a contrast of arenas in the said field.

In this concern I will let you know that I am willing to join your company for a bright future and start a new career, I am well experience “Electrician” understanding of experience in designing and implementation, blend of strong command on deployment new system and migration on large environment.  Prefers to keep up to date with latest updates/technologies to boost up my skilled and quickly learn new technologies in a short period of time, use to deploy sophisticated stealthy techniques to secure our companies and sensitive information used by professional engineers.  I just encourage to you that kindly give me a favourable chance for providing new and appreciative services.

Hello Tughral -> I invite you to post your cv in the Jobs in Brunei. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Sir
   I am looking for suitable job in Brunei(Industrial Mechanical and Electrical) or Plumbing job.May I please know how can I get a
work permit visa?
                       Thank you

Regards
                              Ajeesh cs

@Ajeesh Chakrapani:

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> I invite you to post your cv in the Jobs in Brunei. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

;)

kjiantek wrote:

brunei job only for brunei people. not for outside poeple. i found long time also cannot get.

This is not true.. a vast % of Brunei's population are foreigners, add me to the count...this is a fact..

If you cant find a job here, one possible reason is your skills are not listed in the quota released by the Home Affairs, or maybe your qualified but doesnt have the right contacts..

Hi all frenz, employer in Brunei Darul Sallam. Im keen to work with the social communities in Brunei.

Im graduated in Learning Disorder Management & Child Psychology & Counseling in Psychology. Experiences as a counselor for Drug Rehabilitation inmates for more than 10 yrs. Experiences as a Counselor for Marital status more than 2 yrs. My email: [email protected] Im a Singaporean

I'm Hafiz . I'm from Bangladesh. I need a job. But i cant get any job at this time.

please give me a job

sir, i belong to a poor family and now iam working in oman as a foreman in power station.

Im from india 12years working in UAE. I wish to hav a job in Brunei

Hello -> To all job seekers, do not hesitate to post your ads in the Jobs in Brunei section. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi!good day!i am eufranco antiola a car painter in the philipinnes,im looking for the same job in brunei.thanks and more power..

Hello eufranco_antiola and welcome to Expat.com :)

As it has been said before do not hesitate to post your resume/CV in the Jobs Brunei rubric, more precisely in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Brunei section. It might be of a great help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi friend I am now working at muscat as an electrical superior for the last 2years and now iam searching a job at Brunei can u help me pls....

Hello anudas -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I LIKE TO WORKIN BRUNEI

byjupaul

Please give us more information about yourself, what type of work you are looking for and any qualifications you may have.

Then some forum member may be able to assist you.

I am a 23 year old Sri Lankan Malay and have a strong desire to work in Brunei.  I am a Diploma holder in Marketing and Sales Management and presently following the Higher Diploma in Marketing Management.

I have a 11 month experience in banking having worked at HSBC and two other companies with a total of 1 and half years of work experience in Sri Lanka.  Further, I have 7 months experience in the hospitality industry in Brunei. 

Please help me find a suitable job in the above discipline.

Look forward to a favourable response.

Yours truly

Shafiq Halaldeen

Hi  byjupaul,

Can you please avoid posting in caps lock, this make your text hard to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

By web searching.