Foreign and Local Knowledge workers ratio

Hi,
I work with an MSC status company ( we got this status 12 yrs ago). Do we need to maintain any minimum ratio in terms of number of local and foreign employees? What I mean is that can we have 100% locals or 100%  foreign employees in our Malaysian branch office? Btw we are 100% foreign owned company. Any advice is appreciated

Rgds

Shanker

As far as I am aware, the number of posts for foreigners in an MSC company is related to its paid-up capital and the ratio of foreign to Malaysian employees.

Thanks for your reply Gravitas. But as per Bill Of Guarantee of MSC, MSC status companies can hire unrestricted number of local and Foreign knowledge workers. Paid up capital is not an issue as we are an MNC and paid up capital is 5 million. My query is if we need to maintain any ratio, and if yes, then what is the ratio.

Based on benefits and relaxation getting from Malaysian government , if your company is enjoying relaxation, need to maintain the ratio . This guidelines are not fixed , it varies depend upon what are benefits getting .